What are your favorite Jackie Chan movies?

Tools    

mine are:
rumble in the bronx
first strike
Mr Niceguy
thunderblot
rushour 1 and 2
shaignoon

mine are:
rumble in the bronx
first strike
Mr Niceguy
thunderblot
rushour 1 and 2
shaignoon
Rumble in the Bronx. Hands down.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'd need to rewatch them all to confirm, but I'd probably go with Drunken Master, Drunken Master II, Project A, Dragons Forever and Police Story.

fbi
wheels on meals
dragons forever
armour of god
police story 2
rumble in the bronx

does any one rember the big brawl? I saw it on tv couple years ago on tv. I tried to look for it on dvd or vsh. I can't seemed to find it any where, has any one seen this movie?

wheels on meals

Is amazing!

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I've seen Jackie Chan in the Rush Hour Trilogy and i like his performance in those films, so i'll pick them.

Except for Shanghai Knights they all sort of blur together for me, but the first that come to mind are:

Wheels on Meals
Winners and Sinners (He just has a couple brief appearances in here but they're pretty good)
Dragons Forever
The Young Master
Dragon Lord
Miracles
Project A I & II
Police Story I, III (Supercop) & IV (First Strike)
Crime Story
Drunken Master I & II
Armor of the Gods I & II (released in reverse order in the States as Operation Condor II & I, respectively)

I don't know what my favorite of the ones he made in HK are though, I guess it fluctuates but overall it might be Twin Dragons

And I just realized that the first three HK ones on my list were all directed by Sammo Hung, and some of my favorites of his movies don't star Jackie but are worth mentioning anyway:

Millionaire's Express
Encounters of the Spooky Kind
Pedicab Driver
The Prodigal Son
Eastern Condors

Also decent:

Magnificent Butcher
Enter the Fat Dragon

fbi
Except for Shanghai Knights they all sort of blur together for me, but the first that come to mind are:

Wheels on Meals
Winners and Sinners (He just has a couple brief appearances in here but they're pretty good)
Dragons Forever
The Young Master
Dragon Lord
Miracles
Project A I & II
Police Story I, III (Supercop) & IV (First Strike)
Crime Story
Drunken Master I & II
Armor of the Gods I & II (released in reverse order in the States as Operation Condor II & I, respectively)

I don't know what my favorite of the ones he made in HK are though, I guess it fluctuates but overall it might be Twin Dragons
Wheels on meals fight with benny the jet was amazing. So was dragons forever. Benny is awesome too.

Drunken Master 2 is my personal favorite. I think it was Jackie in his prime, and he does some truly amazing stuff in the film. One of my all time favorite films. I also liked how he wasnt too corny goofy in this film, compared to his recent american films

However, one my most favorite Jackie scenes was in Rumble in the Bronx. He gave a game gear to his nephew, and his nephew later thanks Jackie for the gift as he is "playing" his game gear with NO GAME CARTRIDGE in the console. Classic!

-Hattori Hanzo

does any one remember the big brawl? I saw it on TV couple years ago on TV. I tried to look for it on DVD or VHS. I can't seemed to find it any where, has any one seen this movie?
The Big Brawl (1980) a.k.a Battle Creek Brawl (1980)

Starting at $5.17 + $2.98 shipping

Drunken Master 1 & 2
Rumble in The Bronx

So Legend of the Drunken Master is Drunken Master 2 right? I have not seen that. Is it kinda a remake or is a true sequel? I should check out Drunken Master 1

Drunken Master
shaignoon
Rush hour 1 ( not 2+3)*
police story
My lucky stars

yes from what I understand legend of drunken master is the original drunken master 2. The original drunken master 1 is pretty funny though, more in the dubbing. For some reason, half the movie was dubbed and half was subbed, and not equally they switched in and out throughout the movie. My favorite line was from a random storeperson yelling:

"Something to buy.... Something to buy!"

hey,destiny thanks for help finding me the big brawl.