Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

Stuck in the middle with you.
I can't help but get a bit glassy eyed when;
WARNING: "Spoilers" spoilers below

De Niro dies in HEAT, I know it's kind of a guy movie but it was quite sad to me.

It's not a movie but a cry like a baby every time I see the Bill Buckner video

I wish to add two movies to the list of best tearjerkers. One movie is Whistle Down the Wind (circa 1964) starring Haley Mills. The second movie is my nomination for the biggest tearjerker scene of all time. Whenever I try to retell this scene, I get all choked up and unable to finish. The movie is Here Comes the Groom, starring Bing Crosby, Jane Wyman, and a remarkable Anna Marie Alberghetti.

I cry at pretty much any sad film that hits the spot! Im a loser that way, though I was young I even cried at bloomin My Girl.

Colour out of Time
God damnit! I'll fess up. I cried during E.T. when the alien was dying in the creek. That was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Makes me want to cry right now.

Me too

... and as a kid it was those damned dog movies like Lassie ... and if the images weren't bad enough they had to add 'that' soundtrack

and then there's Benji
actually got caught with teary red eyes after the film by a girl in my grade 4 class

and finally ... Bambi

I cried the first time I saw Daredevil...I think we all did.

Also, I laugh at the end of Old Yeller', funniest godd**n thing I ever seen!

I laugh at the end of Old Yeller', funniest godd**n thing I ever seen!

Why?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

fbi
The champ jon voight. Boy the end scene really made me blub. I couldnt control my tears and this was only 3 years ago. For all those that havent seen it i recommend it.

Come back and try telling me u didnt turn into one big sap.