Louis CK on SNL

Tools    

Am I the only one who thought this episode really sucked? The best part of the show IMO was Louis' monologue, which I'm pretty sure was written by Louis. Come to think of it, the last time Louis hosted this show, it sucked...maybe it's something about the comic and thsi show that just don't work together, I don't know what it is.

You better hope I don't make it back.
I enjoy SNL a lot (I feel like I have to say that because of how much people seem to complain about it these days... or at least that's what I get on Facebook), but I'll agree that this was one of my least favorite episodes this season, if not my least favorite period. I just didn't enjoy it (to be fair, I'm not much of a Louis CK fan), with one massive exception. The Jos. A. Bank sketch. That was amazing.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Actually, I thought it was one of thier better episodes of late. SNL normally can't even get me to crack a smile, but I laughed at a few of the jokes.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Black Jeopardy is one of the best skits they have done in a long while. I'm no fan of SNL myself, but it's such a long standing tradition with me, I can't seem to let it go.

i love louis ck and i hate snl, but the two parts i saw (the monologue and black jeopardy) were better than snl normally is.
Thanks for reminding me about Black Jeopardy...that was funny, but the rest of the show...