World's Longest Movie Title

Tools    

The Island of Dr. Moreau

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Eau Vive (I think this will work if you pick a good "Vive" movie )

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive

Certifiably troglodytic.
How bout....Vive Como Sea? (we can make it work, eh?)

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea

The Sea of Grass

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass

Up In Smoke

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass Up In Smoke

EDIT - Ignore this post as per Mark's email below

Thanks for jumping right in. You have the spirit of the game but not the letter. You're supposed to pick a movie which starts with the previous last word (in this case, Grass). The trick is to pick a title which will end with a word which can be hooked up to another word which can keep the game going. In other words, don't pick a title with some wacko end word nobody can match up to another title.

Grass

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass

(The) Grass is Greener

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener

Greener Mountains

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains

Mountains of the Moon

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon

Moon Father

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father

Father of the Bride

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father of the Bride

The Bride of Frankenstein

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father of the Bride of Frankenstein

Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father of the Bride of Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

(The) Man Who Would Be King

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father of the Bride of Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Would Be King

(The) King of Comedy

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead of Night Watch Your Step on Silence of the North West Mounted Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment to Kill Bill: Vol. 2 Mules for Sister Sara Goes to Lunch with Charles Lindbergh: The True Story of G.I. Joe Versus the Volcano: Fire on the Mountain Sea of Fire and Ice Age of the Buffalo Bill and the Indians, or Sitting Bull's History Lesson in Love and Death on Long Island at the Top of the World, the Flesh and the Devil Wears Prada Handbag Boy Who Could Fly Away Home of the Brave One from the Heart of Glass House of Sand and Fog Island of Dr. Moreau Vive Como Sea of Grass is Greener Mountains of the Moon Father of the Bride of Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Would Be King of Comedy