30 Guy Movies that Made Guys Cry

Tools    

Hey what about Man On Fire. I actually did cry during that ending. My X-girlfriend made fun of me for months and told all my friends.

Which part? There are so many!!!!
'sorry usualsuspect. resubmitting my top ten scenes. 'couldn't post my reference article because it self-promotes. Anyway, I derived this from my sample group of 18 buddies of various personalities to reflect a bigger group of movie fans.

The Top Ten Movie Scenes That Made Men Cry
10. The Godfather (Vito's big smile at Michael in the hospital.)
9. Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story (Bruce and Linda live together and set up the first Jeet Kune Do school. Bruce defeats Johnny Sun in less than a minute.)
8. Glory (The 54th gets their glory.)
7. Braveheart ("Freedom!!!")
6. Dances With Wolves (Dunbar becomes Dances with Wolves. Two Socks gets shot.)
5. Terminator 2: Judgment Day ("I order you not to go." The Terminator lowers himself into molten metal.)
4. Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan (Kirk with Spock dying. Spock's coffin is released into space.)

3. Independence Day (The 4th of July speech. "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight...")
2. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi (Vader becomes Anakin again. "Luke, help me take this mask off.")
1. Rocky (In the end of the fight, Adrianne goes to Rocky. "Where's your hat?")

Thanks

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
All Quiet on the Western Front

The Asphalt Jungle

Bang the Drum Slowly

Ben-Hur

The Best Years of Our Lives

The Bicycle Thief

The Burmese Harp

Braveheart

Brian's Song (1971)

The Champ (1979)

Coming Home

The Deer Hunter

The Elephant Man

The Killing Fields

Of Mice and Men (1939)

Once Upon a Time in the West

Old Yeller

Papillon

The Passion of the Christ

Paths of Glory

Platoon

The Pride of the Yankees

The Professional

The Sand Pebbles

Saving Private Ryan

Schindler's List

Something for Joey

Soylent Green

Spartacus

Umberto D.

Hey what about Man On Fire. I actually did cry during that ending. My X-girlfriend made fun of me for months and told all my friends.

If that's the way she acts I suspect she'll be an 'EX' quiet often...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

What the heck? No "Brian's Song"?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I only + repped Loner before, but I meant to say that his list is borderline perfect. I'll admit that the one on that list that will always make me cry is that flick by that cold, inhuman sunovabitch Kubrick, Paths of Glory. I say the list is "borderline perfect" because I thought he could have included a Kurosawa flick; maybe Ikiru or Red Beard.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
What the heck? No "Brian's Song"?
Who watches made for TV movies?

I only + repped Loner before, but I meant to say that his list is borderline perfect. I'll admit that the one on that list that will always make me cry is that flick by that cold, inhuman sunovabitch Kubrick, Paths of Glory. I say the list is "borderline perfect" because I thought he could have included a Kurosawa flick; maybe Ikiru or Red Beard.
Well 29 out of 30 isn't bad.

That's like 89%, but I'm no English Major.

I would definetly go with "remembering the titans" and "life as a house" .. yeah?