THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

There's been another shooting in America and this time it happened at a ZOMBIE STREET FESTIVAL called ZombiCon in Florida.

One dead. Four wounded.

I love how cheap music is on Amazon. Bought all this today. I've heard most of them before but since my dad and I sold all our CD's, I lack having them in my collection.

A lot of it is classic rock. That's because I'm exploring all different kinds of guitar styles right now, and a lot of great, unique guitarists were going on then. Like I said I've heard most of these albums before, thanks to my dad raising me on classic rock, but it'll be different now that I'm more knowledgable about and have a better ear for guitar. I mean, Hendrix man. Hendrix.

The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street
The Allman Brothers Band - At Fillmore East
Cream - Disraeli Gears
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced?
Pearl Jam - Ten
Rush - Moving Pictures
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood
Nirvana - Nevermind

I'll probably nominate some Rolling Stones. I've been on a Rolling Stones kick lately.

I'll probably nominate some Rolling Stones. I've been on a Rolling Stones kick lately.
Oh, God. You would. I have had it with them.

I'm here to show my love for the movie Out Of The Furnace. Truly an underrated hidden gem of the decade.

Saw Goosebumps. I am spooked!
What are your favorite Goosebumps books? Or even just R.L. Stine books?

I was introduced to him because of The Babysitter. I liked all four of those. Those weren't Goosebumps.