THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Hey MovieGal. Yeah, you. Hey MovieGal MovieGaly MovieGal MovieGal MovieGal.
Sokka!!!! Yeah Sokka!!!!! Sokka Sokka Sokka..

Hey FM, I have a tshirt to show you... tell me if you understand this shirt

its a cross between

Avatar the Last Airbender and Captain Planet..

Toph - Earth
Zuko - Fire
Aang - Air
Katara - Water

and Sokka - Heart!

Ohhhh I see a tshirt out there for JayDee!

Cross between "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Mario Brothers"...

The site is

http://www.teeturtle.com/

I give it a 5.4543355/10.5224542 and I've never seen it either.

Master of My Domain
I give it a 5.4543355/10.5224542 and I've never seen it either.
Personally I think its a 5.2984565 but that's just my opinion.

Just checked the movie times for my local theater on Friday, and Whiplash, Foxcatcher, AND a rerelease of Birdman are coming to the theater. Add in that I can now see Selma and I ordered my IMAX tickets for American Sniper and I should finally be able feel comfortable making my best of 2014 list.

And since we will now get into the rest of the January / February line up, that also means a big dry spell in my cinema visits.

Why do people assume a film is exactly what it says on IMDB?... first off... Yeah "Vase de Noces" is a controversial film but I want to say.. there are no scenes that show exactly what the movie describes.... there is only the understanding that it took place.... The movie is full of different emotions that humans and animals show.

I got the same treatment over "Cannibal".... people just need to watch it and get the understanding themselves and stop relying on what others say.... I wasnt mad that people who did watch "Cannibal" hated it... I was mad over listening to another critics opinion over the film and comparing it to a film that was nothing like "Cannibal"...

Each individual here has a different style of film they like.. I respect that... I understand that some dont like extreme films or some dont like horror at all.. Heck I cant stand American comedies... but I dont criticize that person for enjoying them....

Never give a film a rating based off someone's opinion... its best to watch it yourself... then make up your mind.