THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It is disgusting. I guess if you are in space it's better than nothing, but I wouldn't eat it when you can have the real thing.

I'm not eating any sweets again until Thanksgiving because then there will be treats and sweets from that point on until Christmas.

I'm a chocoholic. I can't make it through the day without at least a few small pieces of chocolate. That's why I like the little fun size bars that most people give out for Halloween. I can put a few of them in my desk drawer every morning, and have one small piece of chocolate every few hours.

I keep the full bags in the very top of the cabinet because I'm short, and I need the little step ladder to reach there. I won't eat the whole bag if I have to keep climbing the ladder all day.

Deformed my butt. You are a mutant swan thanks to nuclear waste! Thus becoming a hideously deformed creature of super human size and strength!
I totally want to photoshop the Toxic Avenger and a swan together now.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm a chocoholic. I can't make it through the day without at least a few small pieces of chocolate. That's why I like the little fun size bars that most people give out for Halloween. I can put a few of them in my desk drawer every morning, and have one small piece of chocolate every few hours.

I keep the full bags in the very top of the cabinet because I'm short, and I need the little step ladder to reach there. I won't eat the whole bag if I have to keep climbing the ladder all day.
I would. Even if I had to climb on the roof, I'd climb up there and get it. If it's in the house and it's choclate , I'll eat it and when I'm not eating it I'm thinking about how it's there and I wish I was eating it.

I would. Even if I had to climb on the roof, I'd climb up there and get it. If it's in the house and it's choclate , I'll eat it and when I'm not eating it I'm thinking about how it's there and I wish I was eating it.

That's why it's on the top shelf. I'm afraid of heights, so that helps keep me off the ladder all day. It becomes an internal fight between my love of chocolate and my fear of heights.

That's why it's on the top shelf. I'm afraid of heights, so that helps keep me off the ladder all day. It becomes an internal fight between my love of chocolate and my fear of heights.
I'm not afraid of heights. I'd have to put mine in a shark infested swimming pool.

I know he was a bit annoying, but so is Sheldon. And somehow I can relate to both of them, so I must be annoying too. (Just ask SC. I'm sure he'll agree that I'm annoying. )
I wouldn't use SC as a yardstick for this.
Maybe "Most Annoying MoFo" should be a category added to the MoFo Nominations. Then we could find out who's more annoying.
I think this was decided against as it was considered a negative award. Though we also agreed that SC would still love to win it.

I don't post for a couple of days and SC is so bored he only posts pics of leaves? Wow. You'd better hope the Sexy Curse doesn't get me, SC, you'd die of boredom within a month.

You live in Korea, Gatsby? I've never had Korean ice cream, but I've had Mochi (Japanese) ice cream.
In Argentina, they have an ice cream made with Curaçao liqueur, which comes from peeling of Valencia oranges. I never tried it but I heard it can be both sweet and bitter.

I like Blue Curaçao, so that might be quite nice.

Still feeling tired from my trip, so I'll love you and leave you with this.

Night, night, MoFo's.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Horrible horrible news everyone! I think I've got man flu!

I've been feeling extremely lousy all day; a sore croaky voice, headache, general lethargy, no appetite, sense of taste all screwed up. It's man flu!!! Please pray for me to whatever god you worship and hope that I manage to pull through

I've been feeling extremely lousy all day; a sore croaky voice, headache, general lethargy, no appetite, sense of taste all screwed up. It's man flu!!! Please pray for me to whatever god you worship and hope that I manage to pull through
A bowl of chicken noodle soup for you...

I think something is going around. Hubby's been sick the past few days, and a couple of his co-workers were out sick today too.

Have some chicken soup, and hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Sorry your feeling sick, JayDee. I'm trying to pretend I don't have a raging headache right now.

It started with this woman today. She was one of those people that every time you tell her a viable solution to her problem, she would tell me why that couldn't possibly work. Well, then live with a dog that eats your house.

Also it was very hard to keep her on topic. With some people it's really hard to keep control of the situation and I felt exhausted afterwords from the effort. Then I got that spotty vision that let me know the rest of my day was shot to hell as well.

Oh well, I can't complain too much. I'm home now.