What Movie is this from?

Tools    

I thought it was The Happening,but the cover art doesn't match what I'm thinking. BTW,I enjoy the challenge!

The cover I was thinking about IS for The Happening. Apparently there are more than one cover art for that film. I havent had a chance to check it out to see if that pic is in it or not

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
It is definitely not from The Happening, just skimmed through it and it is not there, I was thinking for some reason it was from Suspect Zero but skimmed through that and I was wrong.

If you look a the police car in the top right hand corner it doesn't look American and Kathy tells me it's not Canadian. That might be a clue as to the nationality of the film (if it is from a film). Perhaps it's Australian or South African. Also look at the hair styles; they look more eighties nineties to me. Just sayin'

Semper Fooey
That is a good point about the police car.

I looked at Australian and that design wasn't there.

There are some unconventional United States police cars because cities can have their own look, but I think it unlikely a movie would use a weird police car unfamiliar to most Americans in a photo if it was supposed to be set there.

Not South African either.

What is weird about that police car in that photo above it is a sign about stopping for lights and that is what is on the car door with the picture of the man standing next to the car.

I think it is the same man, definitely photo of a man with moustache. Click the picture to resize it then blow it up as much as you can. Since when do cop cars have that stuff on it?

Well,I just gone done watching The Happening. You can mark that one off the list. I forgot how sucky that one ended...and also that Zooey Deschanel was in it.Mmm,those eyes. Sorry*blush*

Did anybody notice something weird about the bottom right photo? On the top left of it looks like some kind of mask hanging in the air? I'm on my phone atm so idk if I'm seeing it right.

there's a frog in my snake oil
There's some good detective work going on here.

But I think I know how this thread ends. It ends with us looking back at the photo, and seeing that we're all actually in it

*EDIT*

Dont... look... back...

HAHA! Good one on the pic. Awesome!

This one is driving me nuts. Since this still has a clipping that focuses on "five die in mystery crash",should we focus on the "five" part or the "mystery crash" part? This is not a healthy forum for me to be on. I hate unanswered questions!lol. What movie had a focus on mysterious car crashes? Or was it a plane crash????? I wish I could find a better pic so I could read what the clipping says. it may help

Also,that pic on the bottom right,the guy in the middle...is that Keanu Reeves? Just a thought.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I thought the picture on the bottom left looked like a younger thicker Robert Sean Leonard (Dr. Wilson on House) but I have always been really bad at matching up people from pictures.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I went on a law enforcement (police) forum and posted the picture to try and find out about the cop car such as where it is from, so far one person said it was not American but someone else pointed out this link.

http://ntl.bts.gov/lib/6000/6800/6871/redlight.pdf

If you go to the bottom the slogan "The Light Is Red for A Reason: So Stop" matches with the sign behind the car, this is what the person told me.

A search of the internet shows the red light campaign slogan that is shown in the background and on the side of the car to be from the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Saftey Association).
The picture is taken at a wierd angle and with all the graphics on the car it distorts the image some, but looks like a 1996-1997 crown vic to me. It's definately a jetsonic light bar on top, had one on my 1997 Ford.
Not sure if any of this helps but it can't hurt.

I always kept thinking the guy 2nd on the left look like John Leguizamo

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
There's a John Leguizamo movie called A Brother's Kiss (1997) that has to do with cops, and that's around the year that the guy on the police forum said the cop car was, I've never seen the movie and it has a long wait on Netflix for some reason.