The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

So... that countdown eh... it was pretty fun eh... kinda got us all reflecting about stuff... eh....
So, are you going to derpd me eh? . . . I would really like it eh! . . . Please . . . eh???

But Destiny -- your derps look like Roger Ebert.
A derped image of Roger Ebert after jaw surgery is still more handsome than Jack Carlson.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This was my list. Sorry if I forgot you.

1. Seanc
2. Godoggo
3. Sexy Celebrity
4. Swan
5. Honeykid
6. Miss Vicky
7. Yoda
8. Cricket
9. Camo
10. Captain Spaulding
11. Hit Girl
12. nostromo
13. Daniel M
14. Gatsby
15. Markf
16. Holden Pike
17. The Usual Suspect
18. Rodent
19. Sci Fi Slob
20. Neiba
21. Santa Claus
22. Teeter
23. Jiraffe
24. MovieMeditation
25. Tongo

Let the night air cool you off
Is there a reason you feel the need to say these things to me?
I didn't know anything about Jack Carlson until I looked him up on youtube. Was he a goon? It was nothing but fights.

He, to me, looks like if Larry Bird had been beaten up a couple times. That's not an insult, but a charming thing.

Is there a reason you feel the need to say these things to me?
Destiny.. JJ loves to tease!.. he does it to me too.

She said that to Captain Spaulding, not me! :P

I was being serious.
Oh whatever JJ.. all men here likes to tease the girls....

and make them cry!

I didn't know anything about Jack Carlson until I looked him up on youtube. Was he a goon? It was nothing but fights.

He, to me, looks like if Larry Bird had been beaten up a couple times. That's not an insult, but a charming thing.
Larry Bird was beaten up more than a couple of times . Ever seen his on court title fight against Dr.J?

Let the night air cool you off
Larry Bird was beaten up more than a couple of times . Ever seen his on court title fight against Dr.J?
I almost bought a t-shirt that had the famous picture of the two of them with their hands around each other's throats.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
when's the next one??? You know...one where I can vote.

Suspect's Reviews

I honestly had to Google Larry Bird. (Shut-up!) So . . . I don't watch sports. Well, outside of the UT Vols College Football.
Yes, they asked him to fight, to get the crowds going. Mainly because it was almost impossible to kick his butt. He also defended his baby brother, and all his team mates. If they were getting their butts kicked, he went to settle the score.
He stopped doing that, and went to running a kids camp with Billy Butters. It's a Christian camp if I am saying this right. They teach religion, life, and yes . . . it is a hockey camp.
He is now a referee, as I have said before. He now stops the fights.
OK, so I could talk about him all day long.
He helped me at the worst time of my life. He didn't know he was, but he did. I was at my worst because of life, and right then I accidently discovered him. His life, and the way he changed it, encouraged me.
That's all I really care to share.

Only 24? I regret putting you in my top 5 now...

It's okay, I'll just go cry in the corner for a minute. *crying furiously*
What are you crying about? He totally forgot about me.