Hello All!

Tools    

Hello all!

I'm brand new here. I'm a 15 year old wannabe film critic whose opinions on the beautiful medium aren't best left to the internet but that's all I can manage at the minute.

I've done things like a blog and stuff, but I think discussing films on here will be a much better way of discussing different views and opinions on the best and worst of films.

My favourite film is Lawrence Of Arabia. Without question the best film ever made, but the rest of my top ten is always changing so I'm unsure on that one.

Favourite director Lord Spielberg, and favourite actor unsure. My celebrity crush would be Jessica Alba and the best place to watch a film is in the middle of the cinema.

Thanks in advance for the welcome.

that's what she said...
Hello! Glad to know we have another Spielberg fan! And if I was a lesbian, I'd go for Alba too hahaha but my celeb crushes are: Shia Labeouf and Jesse Eisenberg

Welcome to the site, Ads. There's a few Brits knocking about the place, but the rest of them are ok, too.
Ha ha. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the forums
Thank you. I see your a regular reviewer, do you just set up a thread if you want to be a regular film critic.

Hello! Glad to know we have another Spielberg fan! And if I was a lesbian, I'd go for Alba too hahaha but my celeb crushes are: Shia Labeouf and Jesse Eisenberg
Well Spielberg is the best! Well as a teenage boy, I have a guilty pleasure of watching anything with Alba in it. Thanks for the welcome.

i think you'll be a great addition to the Mofo family. welcome!
Thanks. I'm proud to say I'm a MoFo now!

Welcome to Movie Forums.
Thank you. And I hear your the main admin man.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
My celebrity crush would be Jessica Alba and the best place to watch a film is in the middle of the cinema.
I see an Avatar change forthcoming

Attached Images

I see an Avatar change forthcoming

Ha ha very good. Maybe I will change to that Thanks for the welcome

Welcome... I must agree with fav dir. and I too love Jessica Alba, she is so HOT!!!!! She is also one of my husbands (PW) favs along with Jennifer Connelly (also a hottie) anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, there are alot of interesting debates as well as great threads, the mofos will keep you busy.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
GreenEyed Vixen is my bestest favouritist nearly newist member

this woman speaks the truth.

WaWa you lucky bastid! My Wife is all about evertthing Elvis

last one to Alba is a dirty rotten egg
Curses. You stole my new avatar! But I will have my revenge!

Ah just you wait and see Dexter, I will use my incredible literary abilities to convince you of all my opinions on films.

Although I will now be away until Thursday, but when I get back after my holiday, you'll see.