Girls Girls Girls, Nostromo's 25 Favorite Girls

Tools    

#25.

KRISTEN WIIG

There will be plenty of bombshells later, so figured I should get some personality in here early. She's got the charisma, the humor, the looks- the triple threat!

Best Known For
: Saturday Night Live, Bridesmaids, Knocked Up, and stuff

#24.

MILLA JOVOVICH

Exotic, mysterious, wild, freaky. For the right reasons, course

Best Known For: The Resident Evil franchise, The Fifth Element, Ultraviolet, and stuff

#24.

MILLA JOVOVICH

Exotic, mysterious, wild, freaky. For the right reasons, course

Best Known For: The Resident Evil franchise, The Fifth Element, Ultraviolet, and stuff

Listen to the commentary with her & Michelle Rodriguez & The director from Resident Evil 1. The girls are drunk and straight up Milla starts hitting on Rodriguez hard. By the end she was interested back

#23.

KATE UPTON

Maybe she should be higher, but I don't have much to say about her. Not that anyone's reading anyways. You play ball like a girl! Actually, she's got a pretty good arm.

Best Known For: Sports Illustrated, Modeling, The Other Woman, and stuff

#22.

MARCIA BRADY

Yeah, Maureen McCormick was the original, yea. Christine Taylor seems hotter though, so i'm using her.

Best Known For: Could say Zoolander, Dodgeball, that other Christine Taylor stuff, whatever. That's enough for tonight

I don't know her that well, having only seen her in MacGruber, but yeah I like her .

Never fancied her but I'm giving a rep for her in The Fifth Element – I love what she did in that.

Care for some gopher?
Not a fan of either woman, so far.

Not a big fan of any of these women yet. Wiig gets on nerves in a movie after a while and not matter how hot an actress once they annoy you whatever hotness is well less.

Master of My Domain
My beak must be a bit inactive today. So far I don't really dig the picks.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
With Upton she is just well a copy of well Pam Anderson Bay Watch fan clones.
Ned, Ned, Ned.

Better bone structure, a foot taller, NATURAL, better stems.