Mutant Chronicles

Tools    

...why don't you put up some reviews for them....sure they'd be pretty popular. And isn't that what those 'press release DVDs' you "get" are for?
actually I can tell what releases he watches.For Taken its a DVD Screener which is subbed with Asian subtitles and the sound is mono(its possible to adjust it to be stereo).....but there isn't any other good release of the movie that is worth seeing.
I'd write reviews, but I suck at it. .....That's not what those early screeners and press release DVDs are for anyways no. I know people. So I have access.

And B-card, yes I saw a better copy than that crappy one. Mine had no subtitles. I wouldn't have watched it if it was the crappy one you saw.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I know people.
Of course Jack Sparrow, you've got Long John Silver on your side

"Yar! Me give Jrs DVDs!"

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to see this but is this a remake?

The film's release date has changed once again. It's coming out in 2008, but they don't know when.

BANNED
The Mutant Chronicles

Release Date:
April 24, 2009 ( Limited - NY, LA)

Studio: Magnolia Pictures
Director: Simon Hunter
Screenwriter: Philip Eisner
Starring: Thomas Jane, Ron Perlman, Devon Aoki, John Malkovich
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Sci Fi
MPAA Rating: R (for strong bloody violence and language throughout)
Official Website: MutanChroniclestheMovie.com

Mutant Chronicles is set in the year 2707, on an unrecognizable Earth where a war is raging between four giant corporations who control the planet as they battle over the planet's dwindling resources. This war is soon rendered irrelevant when an errant bomb shatters an ancient buried seal, releasing a horrific mutant army from its prison deep within the earth. As the mutant scourge threatens human extinction, a squad of ragged soldiers, led by Mitch Hunter (Thomas Jane), descends into the earth in a last ditch effort to destroy the mutants and save mankind

Mutant Chronicles is directed by English filmmaker Simon Hunter of the 2000 horror movie Lighthouse previously. The screenplay was written by Philip Eisner of only Event Horizon and Firestarter 2 previously. The film has been having problems finding a distributor, but Magnet Releasing eventually came to the rescue. They're now bring Mutant Chronicles to limited theaters very briefly on April 24th. (NY, LA)

Description provided by FirstShowing.net

BANNED
I typed it in the search bar and nothing showed up, I am not gonna waste my time going through every page of this forum

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Merged the two threads. Please continue...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

BANNED
anyone have any idea about when this is coming out nationwide?

You're a Genius all the time
This movie was soooooooo bad. Like normally I enjoy providing you good MoFos with a lame litany of reasons sucky movies suck so much, but I don't even want to put that much thought into digesting The Mutant Chronicles. What are you doing here, Malkovich? John Malkovich should be slumming it in much less ****** flicks than this.

I agree with Swedish - it really was. The best part about it was Ron Perlman, honestly, his best part was the narration in the beginning of the movie.

BANNED
I saw this today and I thought it was pretty decent. It wasn't that bad AT ALL like swedish chef said. The fight scenes were spectacular (gruesome but spectacular) and the film was well established.

I wanna hear why Swedish thought this was "sooooo bad" or why he didnt even want to put that much thought into digesting The Mutant Chronicles. If it's that bad (which it totally isn't) then explain the movie's faults. Not just a lame one like John Malkovich being in it.

The movie looks pretty bad to me, it does have a really great cast though. I mean Thomas Jane, Ron Perlman, and John Malkovich.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'm probably the biggest Thomas Jane fan here. (Punisher still rocks, wont listen to any of you!) and I'll seek out every movie he's in. even if I don't like them.

it was one of his worst movies imo john. i actually like him as well, and this was typical him, but.....more like a knockoff of the whole "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" feel.