Transformers 2

Tools    

Oh in addition to 80s Transformers being a milestone of my childhood I also just love the irony of Orson Welles playing a giant, planeteating globe in his last movie.
I think I love you , I feel the same way. word for word

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Transformers director Michael Bay has confirmed that villain Megatron is returning for the robot sequel.
Bay had earlier denied the presence of the Decepticon leader in this summer's Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen.
However, Hugo Weaving, who voiced the character in the 2007 blockbuster, told Australian newspaper The Advertiser that he has already recorded his dialogue for the movie.
"[Michael is] over in LA and we were working on the video split sort of thing and I had this strange conversation where he seemed to imply it was all a big secret," Weaving explained. "So there you go - I've given you the secret scoop."
Bay has since acknowledged the appearance of Megatron, telling his Shoot For The Edit website: "Okay cat is out of the bag. Megatron is back - but you will only get to see him from the long lost past.
"We go way back in time as this movie explains the mythology of the Primes. He is not a tank like everyone suggests, but an alien vehicle. But sadly he does not have has much screen time."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...rs-return.html

Movie Forums Extra
i can't wait for this movie to be on theaters.

Been biting my lip on this but hey let's throw in my views:

Transformers the movie was terrible.. utterly bad in every way possible! How the heck Bay had the cheek of adding his comedy twist to a franchise i oh so adore! LeBeouf with his dog, Bumble Bee throwing them out the car cause he doesn't look fancy enough, vending machines coming to life, the garden scene.. it was stomach churningly bad!
Then why stray so far from the original concept? Prime with moving lips? Megatron with his alien voice and made as some sort of space ship? No Soundwave? Not enough Star Scream!
The story line i found was made up on the spot, the glasses with a map in it? The cube? What the fudge was going on!!!!

Regards to the the second what else are they going to ruin? Unicron? Galvatron? Dino Bots? Devastator? I'm not looking forward to this film one bit, i'm more scared than anything!!!

Regards to the 80's cartoon film.. amazing!! Soundtrack and all!!
I watched both back to back a few weeks ago and the live action movie hasn't got anything on the original.
Well ok live action had Megan Fox but the cartoon did have RC hehe

Rant over...
mermermer... panties on.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've got the song from the cartoon movie going on in my head right now.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i remember watching transformers when i was little. the movie/s bring back good memories

Oh dear when i think things couldn't get any worse they go and do this!
Why write a list of robots that are appearing? It's turning into a bloody concert bill..
Truly awful.awful.awful!!

Also wasn't the original 'Constructicons' only a 6 piece? Bonecrusher, Scavenger, Scrapper, Hook, Long Haul and Mix Master?

Oh i give up!

I LOVED the first one, I hope the second one will be great too!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
So the trailer comes out tomorrow. ComingSoon.net has obtained a leaked version of it.

Looks pretty good, but I'm looking forward to seeing the actual trailer that wasn't shot on someone's handycam.

they showed a new trailer with wrestling last night LOVED it

Thanks B-card. I can't wait. This should be a hoot.