Mutant Chronicles

Tools    

Internet!You don't know the possibilities of Torent Sites.I can't believe you gave money to see this crap
Uh-oh.. Looks like we've got ourselves a pirate..

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Uh-oh.. Looks like we've got ourselves a pirate..
No, it's just that is the only way to watch it right now...

Internet!You don't know the possibilities of Torent Sites.I can't believe you gave money to see this crap
I'm sure there are alot. I have never used torrent sites so I don't know. I had The Mutant Chronicles sent to me on a DVD before it was shown at Comic-Con.

I'm sure there are alot. I have never used torrent sites so I don't know.
Then how did you download Signs?

isn't Osama dead already?!

anyway jrs probably some American dude like yourself who went to Comic-con and got the mutant chronicles just like you and wasn't that selfish(not that I'm saying that you are selfish but you should be more open-minded) so he decides to share it with the world which is a good deed(the effort not the movie).And please tell how the hell did you watch Taken if the release date for the US is September 19th,a?

Taken if the release date for the US is September 19th,a?

Oh no he didn't....

I have my connections
Good ol' Blackbeard hook you up?

Yeah blackbeard comes to my house and shows movies.
Yeah, well, he is a pirate....

Just out of curiousity, what shoulder is your parrot on?

I have my connections
Yeah, high speed internet connections

Seriously though jrs, if you're seeing all these films months before their release, why don't you put up some reviews for them, sure they'd be pretty popular. And isn't that what those 'press release DVDs' you "get" are for?

Yeah, high speed internet connections

Seriously though jrs, if you're seeing all these films months before their release, why don't you put up some reviews for them, sure they'd be pretty popular. And isn't that what those 'press release DVDs' you "get" are for?
actually I can tell what releases he watches.For Taken its a DVD Screener which is subbed with Asian subtitles and the sound is mono(its possible to adjust it to be stereo)I am sure that he will deny all that but there isn't any other good release of the movie that is worth seeing.But jrs I don't blame you the movie was good I myself watched it a few times