The best movie scene has to be

Tools    

the ending of the boondock saints wasnt the best but a powerful scene that comes to mind right now

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Thumbs up on True Romance, that scene was so awesome and memorable

The showdown between Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in "True Romance".

"Funny how" from "Goodfellas".

We've gone on holiday by mistake
&feature=related

Just remembered a perfect scene :P

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

[spoilers]

In my mind, this is one of the most perfect scenes in cinematic history, not to mention my favourite ending to a film ever. The most amazing thing about Michael Mann's Heat is the fact that over it's 163 minute running time, it builds in intensity and as Mann showcases a series of grand action sequences and character development, and still manages to have a more than satisfying resolution. It's fairly low key as the cop and the robber, with a level of admiration for each other, face off in the backlot of an airport. And as Pacino holds De Niro's hand as he dies, the music builds to an unforgettable climax, truly one of my all-time favourite scores for a film, and the screen fades to black, with a credit reading "A Michael Mann Film". I couldn't help but applaud the last time I watched this.

One Flew Over The Cuckoo Nest

goodfellas when joe pisci makes the waiter dance by shooting at his feet and then kills him

One of my favourites is from the film Casshern, don't watch if you want to see the film, it's the very end sequence:

The bit I really like starts from the 2.40 mark where all the 'fire' rises up.

THAT psychedelic scene in 2001
Going into black hole in Jupiter.
Best scene ever...

One of the most underrated scenes is in Alien.

When Ripley get control of Mother and she reads The Company's orders about the Alien... and the whole reason for their last Science Officer being replaced with Ash is discovered.

On a more serious note.....

For all who think War is a glorious thing.

[spoilers]

In my mind, this is one of the most perfect scenes in cinematic history, not to mention my favourite ending to a film ever. The most amazing thing about Michael Mann's Heat is the fact that over it's 163 minute running time, it builds in intensity and as Mann showcases a series of grand action sequences and character development, and still manages to have a more than satisfying resolution. It's fairly low key as the cop and the robber, with a level of admiration for each other, face off in the backlot of an airport. And as Pacino holds De Niro's hand as he dies, the music builds to an unforgettable climax, truly one of my all-time favourite scores for a film, and the screen fades to black, with a credit reading "A Michael Mann Film". I couldn't help but applaud the last time I watched this.
Agreed!

"Told you I'm never going back"

For all who think War is a glorious thing.
this scene is great and Omaha Beach scenes are gorgeous,too.Perfect cinematography and sound.