Hey there y'all!

Tools    

Chaotic ins(a/o)m(y)niac
I'm a gal (she/ her) who likes to watch a lot in her free time. You can all refer to me as Samy, it's not my first name but I like it a lot

Anyway, I also write reviews about what I watch. Won't advertise it here, only if it's allowed haha - you can check that on my profile, tho. So, it's only subtle mentioned hihi

Anyway, something about me? Usually laid back, maybe a bit chaotic but I always like discussing different opinions!
You can always ping or message me about anything media-related and I'm already excited about meeting new people!
- Donquixote Rosinante (One Piece)

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

The trick is not minding
Welcome! Take the time to look around. We have a lot of games and such, like our dual countdowns (noir and Neo noir) we’re currently doing, that is fun for users to get involved with.

It’s always interesting to find films one may not have heard of through them.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Welcome to the MoFo community .
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

to MoFo, Samy!

With all those book and game reviews in addition to the movies, you're a busy girl! Wish I had that level of motivation sometimes, lol.