Crank 2: High Voltage

Tools    

I can't wait for this movie, its definatly something ive been paying close attention too.

The first one had so much action in it and was such and enjoyable film and from what they have said, this one is suppose to be even crazier, so i can't wait.

Lost in never never land
The first Crank movie I felt was one of those that was so bad that it was good. The action sequences and story and everything was so far over the top that things that weren't meant to be funny were funny thus making the film as a whole entertaining. I highly doubt though that the second one will be able to catch the same feeling.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Well let just wait the movie., I was excited to.,

i hope this will be a good movie i loved the ferst one

Meh, I Never Got Around To Seeing The First One, So I'm Not Really Excited For This One.

The first one was awesome. Hope this one pays up!

Crank was a great film. I'm looking forwards to #2.

What's wrong with an all action film? It's like complaining about a romantic film or an adventure film. It's a theme.

Not a Crank sequel *sigh
The first one was just awful - whether you're a Statham fan or not, most of you have to agree with me.

Uncle Bargaria. Seems like most of the people here disagree with you. What's wrong with an all action film about a man trying to find who killed him?

First one was awesome, including with Jason Statham. The plot is sinister and its cinematic style is so twisting. For this, I have reason to believe that a sequel would be awesome.

BANNED
Poster for Crank 2: High Voltage...and its sucks big time!!!

I saw the trailer for this earlier today, it looks so beyond stupid that it's not even funny.

Welcome to the human race...
Gunn - I think the two upraised fingers in the horns salute are supposed to count as a 2. At least, that's how I saw it.

Regardless, I shall probably do what I did with the first Crank - not bother until it comes out on Foxtel.

I saw the trailer for this earlier today, it looks so beyond stupid that it's not even funny.
I agree with you on the "beyond stupid" bit. I'd actually be stupid not too. Not funny though? That, I cannot agree with. There was a time I thought I was above watching people getting humped in public for laughs, but after watching that trailer I found out I'm just not that old yet.

**** yeah! loved the trailer, if you can't enjoy this type of movie then that's just like your opinion man...

i shall be binging on this till April 17th

Watching the first one I thought I was going to have a seizure or something.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

You ready? You look ready.
The first Crank was pretty damn good, and quite funny, too. That trailer looks fantastic, and I hope they can deliver the goods again. Come on, folks, the films are supposed to be insane and unrealistic.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza