Survivor 2: Paradise Island

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
This game was a blast. I enjoyed that I could go to bed if the challenge wasn't up and I wasn't automatically eliminated because I missed three challenges while I was sleeping. . .

Sexy Chen

The thing that kills me, though, is when Teeter won that immunity and I got eliminated for that same round.

It was the immunity challenge with the doors.... Jiraffe had played it and got 22. He did it again and got 14. And I hadn't played the door game yet. If I had only thought about it, I could have taken Jiraffe's answers for the doors and used it on myself. Instead, I played the game, not realizing what I could do, got a low number, and then FINALLY thought of that idea, but it was too late, so I offered Jiraffe's numbers to Teeter. She got the 22 and the immunity.

I had the chance to win that immunity... but the idea didn't pop in my head at the time until it was too late. Teeter would have been eliminated that round, probably, instead.

There were private messages being shared everywhere. This game was a big mess. LOL
I felt like I must have been annoying everybody. I was constantly sending out private messages to people. I was completely OBSESSED with this game.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The thing that kills me, though, is when Teeter won that immunity and I got eliminated for that same round.

It was the immunity challenge with the doors.... Jiraffe had played it and got 22. He did it again and got 14. And I hadn't played the door game yet. If I had only thought about it, I could have taken Jiraffe's answers for the doors and used it on myself. Instead, I played the game, not realizing what I could do, got a low number, and then FINALLY thought of that idea, but it was too late, so I offered Jiraffe's numbers to Teeter. She got the 22 and the immunity.

I had the chance to win that immunity... but the idea didn't pop in my head at the time until it was too late. Teeter would have been eliminated that round, probably, instead.
I'm surprised you guys figured out it was 22 for ten points. I don't think I told anyone that.

That immunity really bothered me. I felt that I didn't earn it. It should have been Hit Girls immunity. I only had 17 with my first try.
All cool.

Yeah, but you indirectly earned it. You earned it by gaining my trust and fooling me.

Do your psychic shout out thingy-ma-ringer.
I would, but I don't think it'll work for Jiraffe.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Question for Hit Girl- was teeter your main ally?

Question for teeter- was godoggo your main ally? Or was Hit Girl? Or was SeanC?