Rate The Avatar

Tools    

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Sleezy
I like Garfield, but didn't the movie bomb?

6/10
Really?? Garfield's not out where I am yet. Was it the story or the animation that bombed?

4/5 mack, I like that distance thing... reminds me of an A.I winamp skin I had sometime ago. But who is that in the pic?

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

You ready? You look ready.
4.5/5 Meow.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

That's one bada** monkey.4/5

I ate all your bees.
Insanity's is cool 5/5
Zzat's has Death blowing bubble gum and you just cant go past that. 4/5

I wish Australia would get some more TV shows like 'Dead Like Me' instead of all this Reality TV Crap

New Avatar for me

John's is nice, but I like Sidewinder's a lot. It's a classic looking photo of Steven Segal, who I really don't like. As matter of fact, anybody know how to make a letter bomb? Or is his career safely over yet? Actually, I wouldn't mind if he worked with Richard Simmons for awhile making "Kicking Ass to the Oldies" or something.

...and Insanity needs to play some newer games.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A system of cells interlinked
That isn't Segal

Slay has a hottiew for an Avatar, it's cool, but I miss the reaper dude you had for a long time....

4/5

John, 4/5.0

Is that the Tour de France?

4/5 Go Usa

3/4 John
4/4 kitty(i love that Avatar do you look like her???

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
John's is nice, but I like Sidewinder's a lot. It's a classic looking photo of Steven Segal, who I really don't like. As matter of fact, anybody know how to make a letter bomb? Or is his career safely over yet? Actually, I wouldn't mind if he worked with Richard Simmons for awhile making "Kicking Ass to the Oldies" or something.

...and Insanity needs to play some newer games.
I appreciate the comments but its Arnie! Not that hack Segal! :P

Originally Posted by John McClane
5/5 Me like. It funny, yet cool.
If that directed to me thanks , but I have a feeling its meant for Zzat.

As for Zzat's, Death blowing Bubble Gum is always a wiinner. 4/5
John's 4/5 - Misses the 5/5 cause I'm Australian :P

Is that avatar from parasite eve?

4/5