You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Tools    

Originally Posted by adidasss
i make sure that the movie i'm going to see in the theatre is going to be good, i don't just watch anything ...
I get into the movies for free and check out everything basically. If anything sucks, I have no worries about wasting money when going. Especially , going to see films plus buying popcorn and etc these days with prices rising all the time.

Originally Posted by jrs
I get into the movies for free and check out everything basically. If anything sucks, I have no worries about wasting money when going. Especially , going to see films plus buying popcorn and etc these days with prices rising all the time.
So you can see any movie any time or do you only get a few choices? Do you know the manager or something?

Originally Posted by adidasss
no actually, it never happened to me, i make sure that the movie i'm going to see in the theatre is going to be good, i don't just watch anything
Nobody is positive the movie is gonna be good even with good reviews. You just had to have seen some duds. C'mon spill it.

Originally Posted by Escape
Nobody is positive the movie is gonna be good even with good reviews. You just had to have seen some duds. C'mon spill it.
no, seriously, never happened, i guess i have a good feeling about the movies i go see, based on the trailers or reviews, mostly i go see big spectacles in the theatre, and they can't really suck enough for me to leave, if nothing the effects amuse me, and the more serious movies i go see i make sure they've been in some festivals or won something or got some rave reviews....so i really do my research before i go pay 5$ to see a movie...on the other hand as i've said, i don't do any research when renting a movie and that resulted in a lot of duds...

Neutral Milk Hotel
I was about ready to walk out during Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was so stupid I had to leave, I even complained to the workers so they allowed me to go in another movie. Only one that was ready was the XXX: State of the Union (2005), I watched it for a little bit, but all of the fake "toughness" and just plain dumb plot made me leave that one as well. So that's when I walked out of two movies in one night.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
I was about ready to walk out during Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
really, it's that bad...?i was gonna go watch it!!damn you! it looked like a fun movie....

never walked out before but have fallen asleep many times

romeo and juliet

YYZ
A fRAIL sYrup wa DriPPing OF HeR...
Originally Posted by Spoudazo
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was so stupid I had to leave, I even complained to the workers so they allowed me to go in another movie. Only one that was ready was the XXX: State of the Union (2005), I watched it for a little bit, but all of the fake "toughness" and just plain dumb plot made me leave that one as well. So that's when I walked out of two movies in one night.
Youre my official today hero!
"There is more to life than this, there is more to life than this, there needs to be more to life than this, a mirror is watchingyou, chasing your smile, forgetting your thoughts tasting your mind" ME

My Audioscrobbler

Originally Posted by Spoudazo
Haha, that is quite a feat my friend.

Movie Forums Member
Yeah, Ghost of Mars. Once I start watching a movie no matter how vulgar/gross it is, I really can't stop. I walked out halfway, and kind of want to see the end.

Richie Rich would've been the 1st film I walked out of if I didn't have my tongue down a 12 year old's throat.

Originally Posted by sadisticthrills
if I didn't have my tongue down a 12 year old's throat.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Richie Rich would've been the 1st film I walked out of if I didn't have my tongue down a 12 year old's throat.
How old were you at the time dude?

I fell asleep during Darkness and was going to blow up every copy of it in existence so that no one had to suffer through it when it hit blockbuster. Its the typical 'horror' movies that annoy me. They keep portraying them in the trailers to be exciting and something different. Then you go see it and its not even a horror (The Village trailer was misleading in this aspect) or its just like every other one.

Too bad they didn't arrest the 12 year old for child molestation...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I walked out of Cape Fear at the point where the character played by DiNero bites off a womans' cheek!