Who do you want to get rid of?

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts

Pants Him! Yeah!

Oh! Man...I can't believe I forgot! Howabout we send all those hags from The View?? Oh the world would be so much sweeter...

Hell, yeah.

Again, I must go to SNL:

"Welcome to the View. I'm Meredith Viera, and I'm not wearing any underwear!"

Now With Moveable Parts
I love when whatshisname does Star Jones. That is funny stuff...

Oh, Tracey Morgan! Yes!

Did you see the James Bond thing he did on Weekend Update about him wanting to be the black Bond? So funny--he wants Star Jones as a Bond girl:

"Your Bond name'd be Backdoor Galore. Aw, yeah--I'll be all up in your Lane Bryants, girl!"

Now With Moveable Parts
Oh, Tracey Morgan! Yes!
Yeah, there we go. My favorite guy right now is, Horatio Sanz. That guy busts me up! "Wha-tah! I got this jacket at Tar-jeah. Whoo-Whoo-Whoo-Doing"

Did you see the James Bond thing he did on Weekend Update about him wanting to be the black Bond? So funny--he wants Star Jones as a Bond girl:
I DID see that one...what else did he say, something about stunts he won't do...

I can't remember, exactly--but it was hilarious!

Yeah, there we go. My favorite guy right now is, Horatio Sanz. That guy busts me up! "Wha-tah! I got this jacket at Tar-jeah. Whoo-Whoo-Whoo-Doing"
That sketch was great--they were cracking up so bad! I have a whole new respect for Pierce Brosnan.

I love how Jimmy Fallon can't contain himself. He cracks up in every other skit. He's awful. Sanz is awesome...he might be my favorite...but Ferrell's right up there. He's just been completely on for the last year or so.

And I'll tell ya' what: that new guy, Jeff Richards, is awesome.

He's impersonated David Letterman, Kevin Spacey, Gary Shandling, and Louie Anderson to perfection on SNL. He also plays "Drunk Girl" from time to time.

Oooooh, thank you. You just reminded me to watch SNL tonight.

Or should I watch MAD TV? They're both so good!

You know, I can't believe that we've been sending people to the moon and no one has yet to reserve 1st class seats for the Olsen twins.

Get them off the Earth before they spawn here.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
You know, I can't believe that we've been sending people to the moon and no one has yet to reserve 1st class seats for the Olsen twins.

Get them off the Earth before they spawn here.
Yes! You're right. I can't believe we didn't mention them sooner. To think, they almost went unnoticed...heaven forbid.
What about Pamela? If we send her boyfriend, we should send her too...she might make us sick by going back to that Hep-carryin'-freak!

Absolutely--she's the carrier. Away wit' her!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Seinfield

David Letterman

Greg and Dharma

anything that's clean and wholesome.

I want dirt and filth to rule.

Now With Moveable Parts
That's sad. What would life be like without Jerry? Go away fezzie!

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Hmm you're right we might need to keep him so the children aren't corrupted... until they hit the age of 12...

I'll have to get rid of George Bush, Jack Straw, Tony Blair, Ariel Sharon (that man is evil I swear by it) and every other governmental leader which has a contract out on my head

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
I'll have to get rid of George Bush...
You and what army, Fezzie? Huh? HUH?!

Let's see...what Brits shall I get rid of? Hmmmm....*thinking*

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Get rid of both the Labour and Conservative governments, they're both one and same anyway, and that way we can pave the path for the Monster Raving Loony Party and the British Anarchist Party. Liberal Democrats need not go, no one every votes for them anyway and even if they're the best option we Brits love our tradition and so they'll always stay in third place.

Now With Moveable Parts
ummm...ohhh-Kaaay.

(what's he talkin' aboot?)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Brits are always talking out of their arse, most of the time what they say is hilarious though.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg