Crank: High Voltage

→ in
Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Messager are you looking to get a red saber? are you on the Dark Side...

In the Beginning...
He could be... but I know people in their 40's who pose as kids on line to help nap sex offenders... and on the flip side, many sex offenders pose as kids on the net... so nothing is certain... until you see the proof... and even then it needs to be double checked...
I don't think he's a sex offender. He PM'd me a month ago to tell me he lives in New Albany, Indiana (which is a township just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky, where I live). He gave me his real name, so I looked him up. Looks like he graduated high school in recent years.

Originally Posted by n3wt
Messager are you looking to get a red saber? are you on the Dark Side...
?!

You can get a red one for being bad?!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You can get a red one for being bad?!
I think so, I guess we'll know soon enough.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by spudracer
I think so, I guess we'll know soon enough.
I hope he doesn't get banned before he gets there.

Does this mean you are up for the challenge
Sure, it'll be my revenge for losing my green lightsaber when Yoda ramps the rep requirement.

Sure, it'll be my revenge for losing my green lightsaber when Yoda ramps the rep requirement.
I think the requirement was only going up a little, you're still good, if I remember right.

I don't think he's a sex offender. He PM'd me a month ago to tell me he lives in New Albany, Indiana (which is a township just across the river from Louisville, Kentucky, where I live). He gave me his real name, so I looked him up. Looks like he graduated high school in recent years.

I didn't think he was a sex offender either... I was just using that as an example of why you can't always believe what everyone tells you on the net... I hope he is as old as he says he is though... and that he soon learns how to interact with others a little better...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In the Beginning...
and that he soon learns how to interact with others a little better...
So many people would be much better human beings if only "manners" were a subject included in the typical high school curriculum.

So many people would be much better human beings if only "manners" were a subject included in the typical high school curriculum.
Couldn't agree more with that statement.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Exsqueeze me. Not all high school kids are bad.

Exsqueeze me. Not all high school kids are bad.
Lennon, I think you misunderstood. We're not saying all high school kids are bad, but some that have graduated seem to forget what it means to move on and act like a responsible adult. I have no doubt you'll be fine once you leave high school.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
If this is the only reason you're looking forward to this movie... I suggest you wait until you're actually old enough to be off your Mama's before watching anything other than Looney Toons...
I was looking forward to Crank 2 in hopes of seeing Jason Statham's butt (he showed it in the first one), so what do I need to get off?

BTW, nobody ever did tell me if you see it or not in Crank 2. To heck with Amy Smart's boobs.

ok I AM NOT gonna start the T4 debate again but what is it with internet message boards and film nudity (disclaimer: nothing agianst gay people) am i the only hetro sexual movie buff on the internet?
That made chuckle to the point i nearly pos repped it but thought it would be even funnier if you were first to get red light sabre. I like the fact you have managed to implied you are both hetero and a sexual movie buff.

*hint* the confusion you have may come from the fact most people have actually seen a real pair of **** on a non family member hence don't need to discuss them compulsively with strangers on a movie forum.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
That made chuckle to the point i nearly pos repped it but thought it would be even funnier if you were first to get red light sabre. I like the fact you have managed to implied you are both hetero and a sexual movie buff.

*hint* the confusion you have may come from the fact most people have actually seen a real pair of **** on a non family member hence don't need to discuss them compulsively with strangers on a movie forum.
I feel bad for messangerthug -- if he was gay, perhaps we'd be non-bosom buddies on here.

What's a sexual movie buff? It sounds like a molester in a theatre who's very muscular -- I want one the next time I go to the movies. For the prices they charge for food at the concession stands, you could almost get a prostitute (AKA "sexual movie buff").

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Again I have been in this thread

I was looking forward to Crank 2 in hopes of seeing Jason Statham's butt (he showed it in the first one), so what do I need to get off?

BTW, nobody ever did tell me if you see it or not in Crank 2. To heck with Amy Smart's boobs.
just to give you something to look forward to, yes you do see his butt and you would see more but it's been pixellated out

I like Crank 1, and Crank 2 is just as entertaining and quite surreal at times.