The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I see you have finaly figured out that I date models
Right, and for some reason you only have pictures you have of them that you aren't in and which are widely available. Makes sense.

But the girl in the mask is not one of them.
So you posted a picture of a random person here for no reason whatsoever? Eh?

Did I say anything about her other than back to picures? Just wanted to change topic so I posted her picture and than posted Joanna's. You can see, it's two different girls.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

So that's a yes, you posted a picture of a random person in a thread specifically devoted to personal pictures.

Given that, and given that you didn't explicitly claim to be dating "Joanna," it's pretty obvious that you're trying to insinuate these things without technically lying about it. But this is a thread for personal pictures; if you want to post random pictures of women you don't know, we have threads for that already.

So that's a yes, you posted a picture of a random person in a thread specifically devoted to personal pictures.

Given that, and given that you didn't explicitly claim to be dating "Joanna," it's pretty obvious that you're trying to insinuate these things without technically lying about it. But this is a thread for personal pictures; if you want to post random pictures of women you don't know, we have threads for that already.
Sorry, Joanna I am dating, if that makes you happy

Cinemaafficionado, I want to love you, but are you who you say you are?

I don't care if you're a guy and you're not all the things you've claimed to be, but if you're a girl, I'm gonna scream.

Did I say anything about her other than back to picures? Just wanted to change topic so I posted her picture and than posted Joanna's. You can see, it's two different girls.
Don't argue cinemaafficionado, if you don't speak PC launguage you won't be understood. You must be serious, politically correct, and completely devoid of a sense of humor, it not, then you will be admonished by the powers that be around here.

Nothing like a few beers and a Vindaloo, looks like I've got some curry left on face there, I'll save that for later.
I'll get it for you.

Don't argue cinemaafficionado, if you don't speak PC launguage you won't be understood. You must be serious, politically correct, and completely devoid of a sense of humor, it not, then you will be admonished by the powers that be around here.
Is this in response to me deleting your post where you referred to the woman in the picture as "p***y," or are you suggesting that his claims are so obviously ridiculous that they constitute a joke and should be taken as such?

If "Joanna" is the girl in post #8006, then you're clearly lying, and not very convincingly.
What exactly makes you so certain that I couldn't be dating the girl in post #8006?

Is this in response to me deleting your post where you referred to the woman in the picture as "p***y," or are you suggesting that his claims are so obviously ridiculous that they constitute a joke and should be taken as such?
I cringed at that post if I am honest, pretty derogatory towards women especially when you consider some of the main posters on here are women.

And yeh, it's not about a sense of humour, it's about clearly trying to lie to impress people which there isn't really a need for, a reverse image search for the last image shows 5 results (Click) and seems to go back a couple of years to a Turkish photographer.

What exactly makes you so certain that I couldn't be dating the girl in post #8006?
Oh, tons of things. I can list them if you want, but it might be quicker to just skip to the end of this silly dance where I ask you for actual proof (like, say, a single picture of the two of you together) and then you make up some flimsy excuse about why you can't. That'd probably save time.

The latter.

The problem is we haven't really had any concrete proof that Cinemaafficionado is who he says he is. I mean, I don't even know what he looks like. He posted some pictures in the past, but they were just bizarre.

I cringed at that post if I am honest, pretty derogatory towards women especially when you consider some of the main posters on here are women.

And yeh, it's not about a sense of humour, it's about clearly trying to lie to impress people which there isn't really a need for, a reverse image search for the last image shows 5 results (Click) and seems to go back a couple of years to a Turkish photographer.
Never claimed that she wasn't a model and no she's definitely not Turkish and I don't need to impress you. I suppose the next thing you guys will ask me for is my dog tags ID.

No, but a picture of you wearing the dog tags would be nice. I like hot guys in dog tags.