My top 10 movie crushes...Yours?

Tools    

Yeah! You did it I see ALL 10 photos, nice choices too!
Thank bloody god 🤦😄 I'll have to do them separately in the future

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You know, there’s more to women than their physical attributes. Some of them even have personalities and brains. But I guess you wouldn’t know anything about that. You guys are so desperate. You drool over every pretty face you see on the screen, without caring about their values and morals. I only have eyes for women who share my beliefs and ideals. That’s why my top 10 movie crushes are all nuns.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You know, there’s more to women than their physical attributes. Some of them even have personalities and brains. But I guess you wouldn’t know anything about that. You guys are so desperate. You drool over every pretty face you see on the screen, without caring about their values and morals. I only have eyes for women who share my beliefs and ideals. That’s why my top 10 movie crushes are all nuns.
Pics?

Can't believe I forgot to add her but last but not least Jessica Alba in Sin city

It’s sad that you want to see the pictures of the nuns to satiate your obsession with women's looks. I prefer to admire women for their talent and achievements. That’s why in real life I only date Nobel laureates.

Your humor is appreciated, and gawd do i feel all dirty and like a big L is on my forhead

I didn't know that jk... Appreciating female beauty does not mean we don't appreciate their personalities as well. Also most of the women that I picked I picked because they embraced their femininity and I find that attractive in a woman. A lot of female characters in today's movies act and talk like men. Nothing wrong with that but definitely not my cup of tea 😄☕ But even if it is just looks for some people its not for you to judge their preferences

Your humor is appreciated, and gawd do i feel all dirty and like a big L is on my forhead
Relax, it’s not a big deal. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions. Yours are just wrong and embarrassing, that’s all.

It’s sad that you want to see the pictures of the nuns to satiate your obsession with women's looks. I prefer to admire women for their talent and achievements. That’s why in real life I only date Nobel laureates.
Didn't you agree that they were all "pretty" as well? It sounds like you prefer to talk about their talent, but deep down inside, I'm sure you're not completely void of recognizing beauty, yet, are you?

It's sad that you offer criticisms without an example of how or what should be praised.

I also love Jagoda Kaloper and Milena Dravić in W.R. Mysteries of the Organism

Vanessa Redgrave in The Devils, my pick for nuns

Mr Minio is a bit of an incel. Don’t mind him. 😎
Him? Are you sure? I'm getting heavy her vibes.

Minio’s a he, yes.
Also, kidding a bit with the incel, if it wasn’t obvious
Gotcha.

The trick is not minding
If one of those crushes in the girl from School of the Holy Beast, that invalidates the above post.

A lot of female characters in today's movies act and talk like men. Nothing wrong with that but definitely not my cup of tea ☕
I happen to enjoy movies with female characters who act and talk like men. You know, I like modern neo-realism.

Didn't you agree that they were all "pretty" as well? It sounds like you prefer to talk about their talent, but deep down inside, I'm sure you're not completely void of recognizing beauty, yet, are you?
You’re right, I’m not completely void of recognizing beauty. I just don’t base my opinions on superficial criteria. I prefer to appreciate actresses for their skills and achievements. For example, I deeply admire the women who won the Miss Hong Kong contest.

It's sad that you offer criticisms with an example of how or what should be praised.
I've been educating MoFos for years now. I see it as my mission to evangelize to the uncouth crowd.

Mr Minio is a bit of an incel. Don’t mind him. 😎 Also, kidding a bit with the incel, if it wasn’t obvious
You know what they say, it takes one to know one. So how’s the incel life treating you?

Him? Are you sure? I'm getting heavy her vibes.
Maybe I'm a man that talks and acts like a female. Hope they cast me in that neo-realism film!

If one of those crushes in the girl from School of the Holy Beast, that invalidates the above post.
I don't like debauchery like that anymore.

The trick is not minding
You know what they say, it takes one to know one. So how’s the incel life treating you?.
That…was all you had to offer? The 12 years old equivalent of “I’m rubber and you’re glue! Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!”?
I’m so disappointed.