What 'Vs' Movie would you love to see?

Tools    

WHY IN GOD'S NAME NOT!

Serenity is a great genre bending mix of western/sci-fi. Hell I can't stand "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," so I'm with you there if you're not exactly a fan of Joss Whedon, but please don't let that stop you from watching Serenity. It is that good, especially if you like the original Star Wars films or something like The Fifth Element. Plus Summer Glau is "boner in your pants" hot and not a wasted character either!

The first thing to know about me is that you'll be hard pushed to sell me anything with the phrase "Mix of Western and Sci-fi"

I love Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Angel too) but I couldn't get into Firefly and a major part of that was because it stars Nathan Fillion and I can't stand him. Gina Torres and Adam Baldwin too, who were part of the death knell of the Buffyverse for me. Not their fault, but my heart sinks a little when I see them in something. Most of the people I've talked to about Serenity have said that I'd enjoy it more if I'd already seen Firefly and, as that's not likely to happen, I shan't bother.

Also, I didn't like The Fifth Element. Summer Glau is a good looking girl, but I think she'll get better looking as she gets older.

Not enough Drew, obviously.
Obviously if Drew was in it I'd watch it. She's already put me through 2 Adam Sandler films, one Ben Stiller film and a Satan film.

Anarchist within reason
Kramer vs Gamer
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

Re: watching Serenity...

Thanks for the answer, Holden. I'd rather not though.
WHY IN GOD'S NAME NOT!
Probably because it's a load of old gash. Sorry, but it did absolutely nothing for me, and I do like sci-fi.

Gremlins VS Critters

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The Strangers Vs The Gang from "The Last House On The Left"

A better (or rather, more fitting) match for Holden would be Mark F or Meatwadsprite.
Why do you say that Iroq ?

Welcome to the human race...
Why do you say that Iroq ?
Because Mark F's movie knowledge is considered roughly equal to that of Holden's, so in terms of an evenly matched "battle of wits" it would be an interesting fight.

In Meatwad's case, I was thinking of how he used to be one of the worst newbies on the site (he isn't the most neg-repped user on the site for nothing) and that pissed off Holden to no end, so it would just be an interesting if less complex conflict.

Because Mark F's movie knowledge is considered roughly equal to that of Holden's, so in terms of an evenly matched "battle of wits" it would be an interesting fight.

In Meatwad's case, I was thinking of how he used to be one of the worst newbies on the site (he isn't the most neg-repped user on the site for nothing) and that pissed off Holden to no end, so it would just be an interesting if less complex conflict.
Fair enough. I presumed Yoda was equal to Holden but I guess not.

Godzilla Vs George W Bush.