Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

Pissing down with rain for hours now.

Torrential rain for many many hours that is supposed to continue all through tomorrow. It’s making me totally mental just listening to it.

89 and sunny.

71 and sunny with an expected high of 80 and an overnight low of 59.

Tomorrow's gonna be a washout with all this rain coming.

Shoot me now because we have a Winter Storm Watch for Connecticut & Massachusetts. In CT we’ve had no snow at all, but, starting Saturday evening through Sunday, we will have a lot of snow. Will be super-disappointed if I can’t get to church on Sunday, but I may need to stay home & dig out my cats!

Husband waiting for a knee replacement & can’t walk so no help there this year. Snow removal man hasn’t returned my call yet so stressing out.

So tomorrow I will be cleaning, doing laundry, feeding at least 6 cats 3 x daily & using my snow shovel.

Oh, did I mention the bird stuck in the chimney this morning? I opened one place & it managed to fly into the basement, which was a miracle in itself, but I didn’t see it fly out of the basement doors. No clue if it’s gone or what it’s doing, but will freak out if it appears in the a.m. because I don’t like anything that flies around in the house.