The Best Christmas Present Ever

Tools    

I've gotta disagree, honeykid. This is the best present I could ever receive:

I kinow something even better! One Christmas several years ago, I flew up to Dallas to see a lady I was dating who was having Christmas with her parents. She warned me ahead of time I'd be sleeping by myself in a separate house out back, her folks being a little old-fashion and her dad a deacon in the church. No problem. Her family was very nice and we had a lot of fun. But on Christmas morning I was awakened by my naked girlfriend climbing into my bed. Her folks had already left for church where they taught Sunday School and we were to join them later. But before then I was treated to visions of sugarplums and all sorts of goodies I hadn't expected to get! Talk about absence making the heart grow fonder!!! I don't remember many Christmas presents, but each Christmas when I awake, I think of that special morning when she really jingled my bells.

Female Jungle Poster
I kinow something even better! One Christmas several years ago, I flew up to Dallas to see a lady I was dating who was having Christmas with her parents. She warned me ahead of time I'd be sleeping by myself in a separate house out back, her folks being a little old-fashion and her dad a deacon in the church. No problem. Her family was very nice and we had a lot of fun. But on Christmas morning I was awakened by my naked girlfriend climbing into my bed. Her folks had already left for church where they taught Sunday School and we were to join them later. But before then I was treated to visions of sugarplums and all sorts of goodies I hadn't expected to get! Talk about absence making the heart grow fonder!!! I don't remember many Christmas presents, but each Christmas when I awake, I think of that special morning when she really jingled my bells.
Very nice. But I still want cash.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Very nice. But I still want cash.
Yeah, I've known girls like that, too.

Funny thing, I can't remember any of the dollars I've ever made or spent, but I have great memories of good times with lots of fun people.