The most impressive look you have seen in a film

Tools    

Cagney in Angels with Dirty Faces

One of my favorites is Paul Giamatti's expression towards the end of Sideways, when he learns of his ex-wife's pregnancy. It is just superb. The poor guy looks like he about to burst a blood vessel while smiling and wishing her well. A wonderful bit of acting.

i think the most impressive look ive seen in film has got to be jean seberg in bonjour tristesse,she was gorgeous.

Cagney in Angels with Dirty Faces

One of my favorites is Paul Giamatti's expression towards the end of Sideways, when he learns of his ex-wife's pregnancy. It is just superb. The poor guy looks like he about to burst a blood vessel while smiling and wishing her well. A wonderful bit of acting.
Great funny looks so far.
Your words reminds me of a bit of description from Mark Twain's book The £1,000,000 Bank Note.I was wondering if anybody has seen The Million Pound Note based on this novel,I read the book through when I was young but had the very rememberance of the brilliant account by the author,it was an unforgetable surprising look on somebody's face when he saw the £1,000,000 bank note.I'd like to see how that was put on screen.

A system of cells interlinked

"Is this testing whether I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?"

Movie Forums Critic
matrix,die hard, silence of the lamb and saw...

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010

This thread has got to go to Klaus Kinski in any number of films, but since I'll be specific I have to mention him as Aguirre in Aguirre the Wrath of God. The moment when he gives the quite speech to himself proclaiming to be the wrath of God. This moment comes right after he has a man beheaded for attempting to abandon ship.

Montgomery Clift in A Place in the Sun would come in a close second to me. Probably the gaze he gives Shelley Winters on the boat when he's deciding whether or not to kill her.

And of course Bogey's final realization in the last couple minutes of In a Lonely Place.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

In 300 the time they where shouting and jumping for laughter while they we're in the rain!!! shouting with each other hehehe.....

I am half agony, half hope.
Jack Nicholson working up a head of steam in A Few Good Men. He was pretty intimidating.

Johann von Goethe

Damn! There are some good ones there.

Actually, I have two.

One is from "Lair of the White Worm," when Lady Sylvia Marsh (Amanda Donohoe) chomps down on the johnson of Kevin (Chris Pitt), the boy scout in the film, after she has just given him his first taste of oral sex. Freeze on the first frame of his reaction to her bite. Darn! I don't think I have ever seen anybody open their mouth that wide. Not at least, since the days of Joe. E. Brown.

The second is from the film "Zenobia." I don't think I've ever seen a better double take, then the one that Harry Langdon gets off in that film, from hearing something that Oliver Hardy says to him.

The most beautiful expression i've ever seen would be in Garden State when Zach Braff is listening to the shins.

Not Zach Braff! (dont get me wrong, I dont care what you say in a non gay way I love Zach Braff)

but I meant Natalie Portman ,smiling and worrying in equal measure. Its the single most vulnerable image I could ever imagine.

&rel=1

Zak Efron In HSM 2 Is Soo FIT!! Spesh ON Bet On It :]]

Zak Efron In HSM 2 Is Soo FIT!! Spesh ON Bet On It :]]

Translation: I have no idea what this thread is about.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Great posts guys! Indianna Jones has got some good'uns

This is currently my avatar on a different forum...

Free rep to whoever can guess both the actor and the movie.
al pacino and robert de niro from the movie HEAT

Certifiably troglodytic.

Yul Brynner ~ Westworld
Excellent choice...even when the Gunslinger's malfunctioning, he still manages to nail a bad-butt look:

Even this "look" on the poster creeped me out as just a wee tot...

Love that movie....

jamie fox...she's beautiful in the transformers...sexy!!!

this one is sick...lols