Superficiality Thread

Tools    

Ah, yes, the MoFo Sneezes thread. I loved that, but it failed as a thread.

If that's Hit Girl, would you have rated her #1 on your list if you could change it?

Oh, no, no. Not 1.
*GASP*

Hit Girl, obviously you are not that beautiful. He wouldn't even make you #1.

I brought this thread some tulips to pretty it up.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pinkpurpletulips.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	14085  

I'd want to be higher than one.

1. Don't say things like "Duh."

2. You're getting older looking. You need to lose at least 40 lbs.

Other than that, I think you're okay.

I don't like this thread. Can I delete it?
No! This is my favorite thread in the world.

Why aren't there some other pretty people in here besides me?
Well, I'm here, but as for everyone else... I don't know.

Hopefully they'll all find themselves a way to get here.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I guess I'll go ahead and answer HK in this thread.

But is that bad? That was my point. Maybe bad is just the wrong word. We may not like it, we may frown upon it, but is it bad? That was my only question. I'm not trying to stand up for superficiality or anything. I don't know, "bad" just seemed like the wrong choice of word, to me. I agreed with everything else Yoda said, I think. I + repped the post. It's a bit like being a hypocrite. I've seen people accuse others of that as if they'd killed someone and worse, yet it's something which everyone has been and done at some point. But is it bad? You can be a hypocrite and be wrong having done a bad thing, but I don't know if it's bad in and of itself. Seeing as it's possible to hold opposing views, to have hypocrisy as some great social sin seems odd to me.
I guess I'm thrown a little because I wasn't really thinking in terms of "bad" but rather degree. Everyone is superficial or hypocritical to some degree or another. I have people very near and dear to me who are pretty superficial in some regards but they are great people. So no, I don't think it's bad in that it makes them bad people, but when someone has those qualities to a high degree, it's not a quality that I like very much.

Like you're hypocrisy example, some people are so hypocritical that you can't really trust what they are saying because they'll say the opposite the next time they speak. I do agree that people jump on that pretty unjustly sometimes.

In the specific case of Bleacheddecay, I didn't think of her as a "bad" person, I thought of her as having pronounced superficial qualities. I'm sure she is a wonderful person with wonderful qualities, but when I remember her I think of her as that poster who was really superficial. It's all I know of her, so that's just my lasting impression. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I am judging the quality but not the person.

No wonder you made it to the Finals in Survivor 2, Hit Girl. Only a really beautiful person could do such a thing.

Oh, look at that! Someone joined us and they brought a great big post!