Hello All!

Tools    

Welcome... I must agree with fav dir. and I too love Jessica Alba, she is so HOT!!!!! She is also one of my husbands (PW) favs along with Jennifer Connelly (also a hottie) anyway, I hope you enjoy it here, there are alot of interesting debates as well as great threads, the mofos will keep you busy.
Thanks for the welcome. Glad too see so many people appreciate the incredible abilities of both Spielberg and Alba.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Not entirely sure that lookin good in a bikini constitutes an incredible ability per se.

As to Spielberg, its funny that, my fave movie of his features none of the fantastical elelements for which he is best known.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Ah just you wait and see Dexter, I will use my incredible literary abilities to convince you of all my opinions on films.

Although I will now be away until Thursday, but when I get back after my holiday, you'll see.
sure stinky, whatever you say.

Not entirely sure that lookin good in a bikini constitutes an incredible ability per se.

As to Spielberg, its funny that, my fave movie of his features none of the fantastical elelements for which he is best known.

She's as fit as anything but she's also a very good actress Dexter. I wasn't basing my opinion solely on here unbelievable looks.

As to Catch Me If you Can, it's a great film, excellent fun, just not his best, but as always being Spielberg it's great.

Don't sweat it mate. when i was 15 i thought Shannon Tweed was a good actress as well.

Good one.

Thank you all.