2014 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

Well that should do it (yeah yeah yeah, ha ha ha) but seriously, with this trade I finalized with Yoda reacquiring Alex Cobb plus getting Archer from Pat, Im going all-in with my team going forward. Wasnt gonna do these trades even but felt I should to have more fun with my team to close out the season. The Rays have a 10 game win streak, and half my starting pitchers are Rays (Cobb, Archer, Odor, plus McGee too).

That's a pretty huge homer offer.

Obviously, I'm not a fan of homer deals in general, but I think they get especially suspect near the end of the year, from teams that might judge themselves to be out of contention.

Hm! Well I canceled it, and I wont say there might not be a grain of truth to that, be it subconscious or otherwise.

Zobrist has been doing incredible since coming off the DL and has outperformed Dozier since. Not saying Bens upside is better than Doziers, but it might be a fair trade since Doziers cold right now. Eh? Yes?

Sounds to me like you're starting with the premise that you want another Ray and then working backward to find a justification for it.
Mm, no not quite, though Im enthusiastic to get Zobrist than say another player.

Past 30 days Dozier ranked 212, Zobrist 35
Past 14 days Dozier ranked 945, Zobrist 12
Past 7 days Dozier ranked 1400, Zobrist 7

Plus before season start Zobrist was pre-ranked by Yahoo 89th, and Dozier was 219.

I think its fair since Zobrist is playing like he was projected to.

Why dont we have our FBB trade deadline be the same as MLBs? I think its within 2 weeks anyway, but it might be more cool, for lack of a better word, to have it the same. Is there some learned FBB reason for it?

Thought I'd send an offer Dustin/Raulds way, Longoria & Alexei for Donaldson & Zobrist.

It's been five hours, all of which have been during normal work hours. And yes, I know he's been online, but lots of people check the site throughout the day without reading every new post.

For the record, I see lots of trade offers on my iPad/phone, but it's awkward to check stats and make those decisions until I get back to my desktop.

10 hours is long enough, so offer cancelled.

Trade deadline is coming up. I am willing to move Cobb or Odorizzi with a offensive player to get an even better offensive player.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
10 hours is long enough, so offer cancelled.

Trade deadline is coming up. I am willing to move Cobb or Odorizzi with a offensive player to get an even better offensive player.
10 hours of me working might I add.