The Top of the Bleeping Obstacle: MoFo Top 100 War Movies Prelims!

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Submitted my war ballot! Geez that made me a bit nervous too, I kept thinking I'd hit the Submit button before I was done.

One thing I learned
: If you're submitting a foreign war film and you can't find it when you type the common English name, try entering the original foreign language title. It worked for me.

I was rolling watching war films but haven't watched a single film of any kind in over 5 weeks. Happy that I remembered to submit my ballot.

Wow! My wife has naturally very dark raven hair and when we were first married I told her she should dye it blonde...I don't think she was happy about that
I always told her I didn't want her to change it even temporarily, which was a lie, so she was relieved when I didn't bitch up a storm.

I always told her I didn't want her to change it even temporarily, which was a lie, so she was relieved when I didn't bitch up a storm.
That reminds me of an old All in the Family TV episode. Gloria who was blonde had a raven wig and her husband was hot to have her wear it, which ended up making her jealous of the wig.

Lone Survivor (2009) isnt a war movie but Pans Labyrinth (2006) is?
I've got 15 movies "categorized" by IMDb into the war category and will submit a top 10 of those although I've probably seen more like 50-100 of them.

Lone Survivor (2009) isnt a war movie but Pans Labyrinth (2006) is?
I've got 15 movies "categorized" by IMDb into the war category and will submit a top 10 of those although I've probably seen more like 50-100 of them.
Lone Survivor has to be a war movie. Personally I wouldn't normally look it up to check, but I see it labeled as such on IMDb.