2014 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

With the age graph, and my roster comprising of Adam LaRoche, AJ Pierzynski, Torii Hunter, Curtis Granderson, Shane Victorino, and Carlos Beltran...Im considering calling my team Jurassic Park.

I was wrong.

Jose Reyes is coming alive big time, and as soon as Adam accepted the trade Jose started stealing bases again. Trying to do a offer of Lohse/Grandy to get him back, but Adams talking about giving Reyes/Harang/Wood for Clayton Kershaw so I'm gonna be taking this one on the chin.

Also Rauld offered Chris Davis and Scott Feldman for Kershaw, and I have to say no. If I was gonna move Clayton Kershaw it would take an earning first rounder. Right now I need his stats for my pitching.

If you are wrong, it's not like you'd know it from Reyes playing well for a few games.

Ditto for picking up guys because they homered the night before and then dropping them if they go hitless the next game for someone who went 3 for 5. Samples that size have basically zero predictive power. It's just dice rolling.

Yeah I have to agree. At least they got De Aza batting leadoff, and he has power & speed when not slumping. Ive kept an eye on him.

Whew! Adam accepted Lohse & Grandy for Reyes and I wont be haunted by that blunder.

No more blunders to come. I am church mouse Tongo.

Going for Trout. Not going to happen I doubt it, but offered Freeman, Weaver, and Kemp.
You need to make a play for Gomez. I'm listening.

Me and Sean made a deal, and Im hoping it repairs a bad trade mistake I made in the Adam Jones trade. He's giving me Carlos Gomez and he gets Masahiro Tanaka & Carlos Beltran. Imo this will help both our squads greatly.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I was going to accept the trade Sean, but to be honest you got a way better deal from Tongs. You got Adam Jones from him I mean Tanaka.

Just another showing that Tongs trades to trade. You bring up someone's name and he sends you a deal.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Tanaka and Beltran is a better grab then Kemp and Weaver, that's for sure.

Actually kind of surprised you didn't take the deal involving Freeman with Gomez, though I guess Santana is rock solid.

Yeah I need a pitching upgrade so trading one of the only guys doing anything didn't work at the moment. Have you looked at my new offer?

I was going to accept the trade Sean, but to be honest you got a way better deal from Tongs. You got Adam Jones from him I mean Tanaka.

Just another showing that Tongs trades to trade. You bring up someone's name and he sends you a deal.
He sent the offer to me Mr 10,000