Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Legend in my own mind

movies can be okay...

I'm finally watching "Shiva" which is also called "The 7 Days", it's the last film I have yet to see from its trilogy, and I have to say that I'm super excited !
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

This is on TV tonight and I'm curious to see if does deserve the title of being the Coens' worst movie.

And also because technical difficulties mean I can't watch the film I wanted to tonight

This is on TV tonight and I'm curious to see if does deserve the title of being the Coens' worst movie.

And also because technical difficulties mean I can't watch the film I wanted to tonight
I still don't get the hate it received. I thought it was okay.

Pierre Étaix

The Suitor (1962)
Le soupirant (original title)

Yo Yo (1965)
Yoyo (original title)

The Great Love (1969)
Le Grand Amour (original title)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...