X - Factor

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
You guys should check out James Arthur on are Uk show, great talent.

Well I have already as I watch the UK one here. He's all right but he has murdered some songs over the course of this series. His performace of Power of Love was good last night though. I'm hoping it's him and Jahmene Douglas in the final two.

Don't spoil the results for us British people. Hasn't been on television here yet and we will not know until Friday/tomorrow, so don't forget spoiler tags.

Don't spoil the results for us British people. Hasn't been on television here yet and we will not know until Friday/tomorrow, so don't forget spoiler tags.
Not to worry. It's just a personal feeling based on momentum going into the finals. I certainly don't know the result yet.

Watched the final last night and what a crock of %^&*...
Couldn't agree with you more. Apparently country fervor is great in the USA. I like Carly but thought Fifth Harmony might win, but let's face it, how do you take five girls that don't make the original single cut, but win as a group? They did have the momentum going in. And Carly is only 13 years old but her sheer talent and composure should have been rewarded. Not to worry, Brithey will sign her for sure. Simon may personaly invest in Fifth Harmony as well as Emblem Five. LA Reid might sign Vino. So all those might actually do better down the road that Tate Stevens ever will.
Haven't heard much about last year's winner, which I thought was a miss, too.

I wanted Fifth Harmony to win and Carly to come second - I think she's too young to win and get locked into a contract(or whatever it is), now she can take her time with the direction she wants to take, don't think we will see the last of either though.