Oldish movie about four friends that try to lose virginity.

Tools    

hi this is my first post and any help would be greatly appreciated. ive been trying to find out the name of this movie for so long. as i remember it was about four friends that are in a band and they try to lose their virginity or have sex with a girl before a certain time period. it was one of those two. i also remember that one has sex with a girl in a church and one with a prostitute in a car. all at night and then they go to play at a small concert and say **** to i think the religious groups or something like that. if this sounds familiar to any that read this then please any help or suggestions would be great. thank you once again to anyone in advance.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Part of that sounds a lot like Detroit Rock City (1999).

Hawk finds a scalper (Richard Hillman) who suggests that he enter a strip contest at a nearby stip club to raise money for tickets. Hawk does just that, although he gets extremely drunk beforehand. He doesn't win, but is offered payment for his company by Amanda Finch, an amorous older woman present (Shannon Tweed). They go to her car and she takes his virginity.
She rushes into the church and into the confessional booth where Jam is, finally revealing to him that she's been in love with him since freshman year, but never had the courage to tell him. Jam and Beth then make love right then and there, losing their virginity to one another before the priest returns.

YESSS!!!!! thats the one. thank you so much. been looking for that movie for ever.

american pie?