I'm sort of new...

Tools    

Hello, I've been reading your posts for a while now and have decided to join.

I love movies, music, reading, computer games, comics....well sort of everything really! (minion will say that I copied everything from him, lol)

oh and before LS says "Welcome Home" , I'll thank him for being so polite.

Hi Violent and welcome… glad to have another female around here...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally posted by Caitlyn
Hi Violent and welcome… glad to have another female around here...

Don't you mean "Violet"... you are ascribing her traits she may not have....

Yes I did mean Violet …. that will teach me to try to answer a post and type a report that has the word Violent in it at the same time… ... Sorry about that Violet without an "n"… I feel sure you have enough trouble with an “m” as it is…

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome Her Violet Eye (HVE). I guess the polls are in with 100% of the precincts reporting. You're going to like it here. Perhaps you'll be able to shed some light upon the enigma known as miniontv.

Post script.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

hello voilet one...i love purple and all its many shades...good to see you own up to your voyeurism (i do too) welcome

Put me in your pocket...
Hello Violet. Welcome to MoFo.

You can be as "Violent" as you want with the boys.........just please be gentle with us girl folk.
(hehe...sorry Cait...I couldn't hep maself.)

Poor Slay...you'll need to come up with something else.

Welcome Home Violet. Happy Posting.

DOH!!! WHY YOU LITTLE.....

Oh! Um, hmm...let's see....AHA!!!!

Welcome Home Violet. Happy Posting.

DAMNIT!!!

Forget it!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I See You When You're Sleeping
Well Hello there.....

Glad you could finally find the time to join. See you later.

.. ........Hello and welcome...... Her Violet Eye .......I hope your stay is full of fun..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Late welcome but hey, what the hell!
HELLO AND WELCOME!

i would like to bid you welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay