The Box

Tools    

Did a search and couldn't find anything on the movie The Box. I just saw the preview on T.V then went on youtube to check it out again. It looks like a fairly simple idea that is directed well. And it should be nice to see Cameron Diaz in this kind of movie. Anyone else see it or any thoughts?

Based on the short story “Button, Button,” by Richard Matheson, the plot for The Box is as follows:

Norma (Cameron Diaz) and Arthur Lewis (James Marsden), a suburban couple with a young child, receive a wooden box as a gift, which bears fatal and irrevocable consequences. A mysterious stranger delivers the message that the box promises to bestow upon its owner $1 million with the press of a button. However, pressing this button will simultaneously cause the death of another human being somewhere in the world.
Directed by Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko, Southland Tales), The movie hits theaters November 6th.

Source: Screenrant

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Thread here

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh yeah, because the mods couldn't fix that in one second...

Did anyone see the short film with the same concept? I think it's still on Youtube.

New images from The Box

io9 received 26 new images from The Box which stars Cameron Diaz, Frank Langella and James Marsden who can be seen above. Below are just some of them, but you can click here to see them all.

The Box is directed by Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko) and will be released on November 6th in the US and December 4th in the UK.

Source: Filmonic