Let's give the moderators a round of applause

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Click play:

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Thanks guys!

Desterminator! (of spammers)
It's gonna be a thing.
I've gone from Tiny, to this. Too funny!

Apparently I'm getting the hang of it. I had no idea that I had ten of them under the one minute mark. Just two months ago, I only had two. Oddly enough, my computer keeps getting worse.

Thanks Nebbit. Ironically, a bit after I posted about my computer getting worse, it died. I'm just getting back on. It's a good thing I have spare parts everywhere. It was the Graphics Card, but I wanted it to last as long as it could. Too bad it was the best of the bunch.

I'm not sure I've used the setting 1024 x 768, before. It seems different.

You want to post like me?
Des, I'm really amazed. I mean it's just so BIG! Why in the world would you make it that big? Don't you realize how self conscious you make the rest of us feel? It's just OVERWHELMING. I could stare at it for hours... I often do... And I'm deeply saddened of how big it is, since mine is so... normal... ordinary. And not that BIG dammit. I mean it's just not fair...
I am, of course, talking about your signature.

Actually, it's too stretched out. I hate it. I must fiddle with the settings a bit more. I am, of course, talking about my screen resolution.
Seriously, it sucks!

hehe Shhhh!

I just fixed mine. 1152 x 864 seems to work the best. It was too big, and only had an inch or less of black on each side. I prefer more, so that it looks like a strip of film. I use to use 1024 x 1220, or something tiny like that. It doesn't work on this one.

It started with spare parts, being stretched out, length, width, and fiddling with it. It has the makings of some damn good jokes. It could last forever.

I'm leaving now . . .

So much inuendo disturbes my innocent eyes!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It started with spare parts, being stretched out, length, width, and fiddling with it.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. Better than it has been before. Better, stronger, faster.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. Better than it has been before. Better, stronger, faster.

I know this is from some movie. Just can't figure it out,

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!