Stormfront

Tools    

Hey first post in a long while and I'm going to start on a controversial topic. I have come across Stormfront.org, a white supremists forum and to say that I'm shocked is an understatement.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

Just reading through various posts For and Against I have become disturbed by the vitriol and ill-placed intellect of a majority of the posters there. That forum is definetely biased and uncaring toward opinion not in co-ordance of the forums messaging. If you disagree they either bring up the past (the past can be used as reference not a whole point) insult the poster or even ho-hum a load of big words and back-handed commentary.

I haven't dared the more indepth topics yet. I'm frankly terrified to read whats there. I will have to dare that pool of evil sooner or later. I just hope I come back alive especuially as I'm going to try and read the anti Martin Luthor King section. They really are scraping a new level of low with that one.

So everyone whats your opinion of the forum?

Not sure how I missed this post earlier.... and I really don't have time to check it out too much right now, but I will and get back to you.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

It's an Oooold post.
I gave up on that place. It was just too unpleasant.