The Village: Whats wrong with it?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
I did a small amount of movie reviewing myself, years ago.
Cool, my experience in that area consists of working for the barely functional school newspaper. This year I really should see if we can't jumpstart that thing into printing with more regularity.

Okey dokey. Now I feel safe enough to ask you: what is that little picture next to your name? It reminds me of "The Outer Limits." ....Oh, doy. I just got it. Hadn't recognized Jimmy Stewart's weirded out little face there. It's Vertigo! [smacks foreheard] ...Uh, never mind.
crap *forehead*

Ah Sandy, I want to congratulate you on making bubbly soda run through my nose. Thanks, now my nose burns. Thanks alot. LOL!

Eww that's gross.

You're hilarious Sandy. I too am currently residing in the burbs.

5{trawberry]Ah Sandy, I want to congratulate you on making bubbly soda run through my nose. Thanks, now my nose burns. Thanks alot. LOL!

Eww that's gross.

Your hilarious Sandy. I too am currently residing in the burbs.[/quote]

Hey, if I made soda run through your nose, then all I can say is: My work here is done!

Originally Posted by kyrstenburroughs
No, thank you very much I do not have short term memory loss! I watched this movie when it came out in 2004 and watched it again the day before yesterday. I did forget some of it. I do not appreciate your smart additude. You come on here to discuss whether or not you like the movie and why or why not. Not to insult me.

kyrsten
it was a good movie any way

fbi
i would need to view the film again tonight.

but in my opinion, the village screenplay was not as well crafted as signs and unbvreakable. (sorry about typing but its freezing here and my hands are numb).

there was far too many characters to focus on and it wasnt even that scary. lady in water was scarier by far. signs was scarier by far.

m night kind of pulled a fast one with the village. there were hardly any clues as to the fact that they were actually in modern day.