You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Everett
If the movie is bad, why don't you just walk out and go into another movie? It's not stealing because if the first movie was so bad that you walked out of it, it means you didn't complete the movie and therefore didn't officially see all of a film, which is what you pay $7.50 for, and are therefore allowed to see a new one
Actually not really, a portion of the money you used to pay for a movie goes to that movies take. So it may sound good, but the 2nd movie you sneak into will not see any of your money, therefore they (the movie studio) might see your actions as stealing.
Just saying.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Actually not really, a portion of the money you used to pay for a movie goes to that movies take. So it may sound good, but the 2nd movie you sneak into will not see any of your money, therefore they (the movie studio) might see your actions as stealing.
You are 100% correct. I'm sure this guy doesn't sneak in.

My life isn't written very well.
Perhaps movie studios should start providing their own consessions, you know, that way the $10 popcorn $4 beverage, and $2 candy bar might be a little more justified...then everyone could sneak into a movie...that is assuming they buy snacks...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Only once, when they showed RV on the airplane.

I tend to stick it out -- but then again I'm a fan of bad movies as well as good ones (which explains why I'm a fan of cheesy horror flicks). But I did walk out on one movie -- "Sgt. Bilko" with Steve Martin.

I'm not even quite sure why anymore. Granted it was awful -- but was it really that bad?

I wanted to walk out of Cars, but I was with my mom so I couldn't.

I walked out of The Pest and Dangerous Ground. I almost walked out on Lost Souls but for some reason I sat through it...maybe I had nothing better to do that day.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Walked out of Thin Red Line

i walked out of terminator 3 half way in. what a frickin' disappointment!

Originally Posted by mattisdown
After 2 terms as governor you will be praying for Terminator 4.

i walked out of green card years ago......what a truly horrible terrible movie that was...left a scar for life!

Yeah I walked out not cause I hated it but becuase I was falling asleep

I wanted to walk out of the War Zone by Tim Roth because wasn't into watching incestual rape. My boyfriend at the time didn't understand and made me stay. I guess a lot of people walked out of that film at the theater we went to see it in.

May be controversial this one but.... Superman Returns. I got really bored.

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
Never. I usually go for movies I wanna watch. Mainly action or super hero related, cause of the effects. Comedies are out of the question. The only one I ever watched was Austin Powers: Gold Member.

I walked out on a horror film once because some of what I was watching went against my values. I dunno if that counts...

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
For the first time in my life, I walked out of a theater.

Not because of the film, but the facilities.

Northwest Film Forum theater 2 is an absolute dump!

The screen is too high and small.

The seats sucked and despite sitting less than fifty people, it was crowded!

If you read the about us section of their website they claim to be "Seattle's premier film arts organization."

That's great for art students, but for film watchers, skip it.

Employee of the Month
Agreed. The boring destruction of a legend.

I left "Picture Perfect" for good. It was a sneak-preview and it wasn`t perfect at all.