Unaccompanied Minors

Tools    

Well this film looks like it will be a fun movie and with a original story line. Even though none of the kids are well known in the movie world yet, but it is another airport movie. I know the last one was The Terminal. But this looks to be a fresh angle on the subject.

http://unaccompaniedminors.warnerbros.com/

I agree... I think its got potential... i was thrown off at first because i didnt recognize any of the kids... but Lewis Black gave me confidence and I'd definitely go see this

I was just watching the Midterm Midtacular with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert last night, and wishing Rob Corddry was still on The Daily Show. I miss him, so I'm excited that he's gonna be in this movie.

now that ive seen the trailers im so excited this movie is coming out next week!!! it should be a fun christmas movie!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i like it when you don't recognize the cast, especially if the cast can actually act.

having been an unaccompanied minor on more than one occasion, i can tell you they treat you like kings ... or they did, back in the day. now, they may no give a rat's @ss, who knows ...

i look forward to this one. multiple kid mayhem is awesome.

I saw it and thought it was a cute Christmas movie.