Lady dvd?

Tools    

skh
Anyone have any idea when I can buy the DVD.... Release date? Thanks

Originally Posted by skh
Anyone have any idea when I can buy the DVD.... Release date? Thanks
I have no idea when the DVD comes out. I don't think they've advertised it anywhere or posted it anywere or something like that. Have you seen it at the movies? Welcome to the Forum, Skh..

Originally Posted by diane09
I have no idea when the DVD comes out. I don't think they've advertised it anywhere or posted it anywere or something like that. Have you seen it at the movies? Welcome to the Forum, Skh..
The DVD's of films, are usually released 2-4 months after the theatrical release. For major studio films, they usually take longer to release. Limited releases are usually shorter. Lady in the Water is a major studio film, so it will probably be around 3 months before they have a DVD out. They will have information about it in about a month.

skh
Thanks for responding, I thought it would be in November sometime. No I didnt get to see it yet. Can't wait!

Originally Posted by skh
Thanks for responding, I thought it would be in November sometime. No I didnt get to see it yet. Can't wait!
Oh, ok. It's a great movie. I had to beg my mom to take me. I hope to get the DVD, too.

Originally Posted by diane09
Oh, ok. It's a great movie. I had to beg my mom to take me. I hope to get the DVD, too.
Oh, gosh. I finally watched an MNS flick on DVD (had only seen them in theatres before) and had a chance to see some of the DVD 'extras' people have talked about on this forum. The films he made when he was a little goober are too funny! They're great! And, btw, how cool would it be to make movies when you're just a kid? It must have been a blast! I was also glad to see that I'm not the only one who had hair issues as a child.

Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
Oh, gosh. I finally watched an MNS flick on DVD (had only seen them in theatres before) and had a chance to see some of the DVD 'extras' people have talked about on this forum. The films he made when he was a little goober are too funny! They're great! And, btw, how cool would it be to make movies when you're just a kid? It must have been a blast! I was also glad to see that I'm not the only one who had hair issues as a child.

Lol. I love his home movies. My favorite would be the one on the sixth sense DVD. It actually freaked me out.

Which DVD did you see?

Originally Posted by WarpedStrawberry
Lol. I love his home movies. My favorite would be the one on the sixth sense DVD. It actually freaked me out.

Which DVD did you see?
I saw "Unbreakable" and part of "The Village." (Will have to re-rent it some time; not enough time to watch whole thing.) So I saw the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" spoof and the robbery spoof. (Can't remember the title of the second one.) They were so funny! I loved them! I especially liked the long rope that was attached to the artifact in the "Raiders" short. The rope kept going and going and going, and I'm thinking, "OK, what the heck is he going to put at the end of this thing?" Just when I think he's going to find a giant paper mache' rock at the end, out pops the humongous German Shepard from hell!...Gee, when I was that age, I think I was busy thinking about ways to get out of doing the dishes. (Actually, I still am.)

Originally Posted by sandyintheburbs
I saw "Unbreakable" and part of "The Village." (Will have to re-rent it some time; not enough time to watch whole thing.) So I saw the "Raiders of the Lost Ark" spoof and the robbery spoof. (Can't remember the title of the second one.) They were so funny! I loved them! I especially liked the long rope that was attached to the artifact in the "Raiders" short. The rope kept going and going and going, and I'm thinking, "OK, what the heck is he going to put at the end of this thing?" Just when I think he's going to find a giant paper mache' rock at the end, out pops the humongous German Shepard from hell!...Gee, when I was that age, I think I was busy thinking about ways to get out of doing the dishes. (Actually, I still am.)
Haha Sandy. You're too hillarious. I saw all of his home movies on his dvd's. You should definetly rent the Sixth Sense Dvd. Along with the great home movie is also this one bonus feature called "Rules and Clues". It really helps you understand the film better. Their is alot of great features on it.