Serious Movie Scenes that made you laugh

Tools    

It's like the Movie Death Scenes thread.So there has to be some serious scene in a movie that seemed rediculous or just funny to you and you had to laugh at it

While I was in the theater watching Spider man 2 I started laughing out loud the scene when Harry is drunk and he starts slapping peter in the face a few times. It was just funny to see a grown man getting slapped in the face by another grown man.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
While I was in the theater watching Spider man 2 I started laughing out loud the scene when Harry is drunk and he starts slapping peter in the face a few times. It was just funny to see a grown man getting slapped in the face by another grown man.
Strange that you mention Spiderman 2 I was laughing when Spidrman was trying to stop the train and after that when the people were carrying him ok that was so silly

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
ag slapping, the funniest thing about it is that not only does harry slap him, he slaps him twice, for no apparent reason. Its hilarious

Hard Candy, I thought the (if you've seen it, you know what I mean) was pretty funny. I got some strange looks for that one.

Movie Forums Member
I feel bad saying this but in Romeo and Juliet with Claire Danes and Leonardo Di Caprio, when Claire Danes cries at the end I started cracking up because she looked silly.

The stuntman of CbK
The scene in The Ring where the horse falls off of the edge of the boat and hits the side on the way down. I rewound the tape and watched it over and over again, laughing harder each time.

I am having a nervous breakdance
There is a scene in Cries and Whispers by Bergman that when I saw it the first time I laughed because it was every cliché I had ever heard about a Bergman film. It was like satire only it was the real deal. Primal screaming and infinite angst, sort of. Likewise, when the main character in Moodysson's Lilya 4-ever gets kicked around in the beginning of the film I laughed in my seat because it was so extremely depressing, bordering to over-exaggeration.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The Scene where the Gimp was brought with that ball in his mouth in Pulp Fiction.

At the end of fight club, when Edward Norton had a bullet hole in his neck, and he says "no, I'm fine" I just crack up since, clearly, he isn't exactly fine.

and not that it was intended to be serious, but I still feel like mentioning the woodchipper scene in Fargo. I have never laughed so hard in my life.

Welcome to the human race...
If a serious movie has something in it that tries to be serious and fails, then I can't even bring myself to laugh. It's just sad.

However, Tommy's "how-am-I-funny" scene in Goodfellas was pretty funny. And the infamous "crap-on-the-blanket" scene from Trainspotting.