Lady Luck, THANKS!!! SHE REALLY LIKES ME!!!

Tools    

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
MAN!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEND!!!

Ok, I had just got out of the shower. And with a slip of the foot my head the bathroom Mirror. It broke, not only does that mean 7 years bad luck but my head was not hurt at all!! Now this is just part of the story. As I was leaving the bathroom, I saw a lottery ticket on the floor. My mother had told me that she was looking all over the place for that lottery ticket, she gave me permission to scratch it out. Oh man, I could not believe how much we won, we won 10'000$!!!!!!! MAN!! THATS ALOT OF LOOT!!! AND JUST A FEW SECONDS BEFORE THAT I WAS GIVEN 7 YEARS BAD LUCK!!!! CRAZY!!! EVERYBODY!! START BREAKING MIRRORS!!!

As for me, she gave me 500$! I'm fine now. I gave birth to the truth about this superstition. As of now, I just got back from the store.

I got,

1 Copy of The Ring.
1 Bootleg Copy of Star Wars III.
A new pair of shoes.
Some body spray for gym class.

Any suggestions on what I sould buy? Have you guys ever had something like this happen to you? LOL!! THE IRONY!!!!

Going on a date with lady luck, she has a thing for me mang.

Peace, in bacon grease.

-TheButcher

Check out my blog!

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
Yes, I know, my mother is a (^see above sig for more details.^)

Thanks for the suggestions. Just woke up and will be leaving soon.

I know, for real. You got gipped. You also got gipped for buying The Ring and the bootleg of Star Wars III with your gip money. And why body spray for gym class? Unless you're planning to entice the hot star wrestling player while he's in the locker room (my old plan), buy yourself some really good turn-on cologne that you can wear all the time. Something expensive and smells good enough to attract the babes in your school.

You know, sometimes winning money brings BAD LUCK... watch out. Buy a new mirror to redeem yourself. A cheap one cause your mom didn't give you much money.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I'm now buying a helmet, while my mother repairs the mirror in the bathroom.

To sexyceleb, I already have a serious girl so I don't need to worry about that so much.