Oatmeal

Lunch
Asian Bok Choy Salad
w/ a lemon yogurt

Dinner
Eggplant Burgers w/ a green salad
and a fruit salad

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Chicken Noodle Soup, since I have been sick.

No breakfast.

LUNCH
Bologna & cheese sandwich w/mustard
Chili Cheese Pringles
Coke

DINNER (MCDONALD'S)
3 Double cheeseburgers
1 Medium fry
1 Medium Strawberry Banana milkshake

The End Has Come
Breakfast
-1 Bran muffin
-1 Banana

Lunch
-Sushi Rice Salad
-4 Applesauce Oatmeal Cookies

Dinner
-Brown Rice and Crunchy Vegetable Salad
-2 Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes

Lets put a smile on that block
Redbull, cigarettes, coffee, pizza, chocloate and more redbull. No lunch, breakfast or dinner, just a haze of stimulants whilst im working.

My life is horrid.

I'd like to try Red Bull. That's the energy drink, right? I had Rock Star and it was pretty tasty - tastes kinda like very sweet candy or something. I'd love to get another one, but those things are $2.50 a can! I also tried a cheaper energy drink that was agave cactus flavored. It was made by the Snapple company. Can't remember what they call their drink though...

Lets put a smile on that block
Yeah Red Bull tastes like...sweety candy i guess is the best way to describe it. Its quite tasty. Good for keeping you awake. Do they not mix it in cocktails in the States? its the classic 'go-out-drink-till-you-puke' drink over here when its mixed with vodka.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
this needs to be bumped back up.

2 peices of raisen bread, a half a can of diet coke and...now its my lunch time, so more to add later!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yesterday all I ate was a giant tub of mashed potatos. Being a college student is amazing.

Stuck in my shop today with only a microwave and Ramen Noodles, a plastic cd cover for a bowl and pliers for a fork. A little metalic tasting but not too bad.

Originally Posted by OG-
Yesterday all I ate was a giant tub of mashed potatos. Being a college student is amazing.
next time you go to stock up on your mashed potatoes, try buying a tub of the chicken rice...its not bad, at all! nuke it for five minutes, stirring once halfway in between...

i love cooking for one!

Originally Posted by 7thson
Stuck in my shop today with only a microwave and Ramen Noodles, a plastic cd cover for a bowl and pliers for a fork. A little metalic tasting but not too bad.

Long-nose or needle-nose…

I had tuna salad and a glass of milk for lunch today...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
next time you go to stock up on your mashed potatoes, try buying a tub of the chicken rice...its not bad, at all! nuke it for five minutes, stirring once halfway in between...

i love cooking for one!
I'll have to check it out. What brand? The Country Crock stuff?

Originally Posted by OG-
I'll have to check it out. What brand? The Country Crock stuff?
yeah. when you said "tub of mashed potatoes" i assumed you were talking about country crock. they have mac and cheese too i think. are the mashed potatoes any good by the way? im picky when it comes to mashed potatoes...

There's treachery afoot!!!
Honey Bunches of Oats and milk and an English Muffin for a late breakfast

3 glasses of milk with my Ribeye Steak and 2 pieces of toast and 2 pieces of bread for dinner

2 strawberry Poptarts for desert and another glass of milk

Breakfast - 2 green apples

Lunch - pizza

Dinner - Chicken Salad