Wicked

Tools    

Thought this looked interesting. From Wiki:

Set in the Land of Oz, the film revolves around Elphaba, a green-skinned woman, and explores the path that leads her to become the Wicked Witch of the West.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicked_(2024_film)

There'll be more origin stories for ALL the characters in Wizard of Oz, i sure hope, i'd be particularly interested in the strawman. David Lynch has to direct at least one of them.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
There'll be more origin stories for ALL the characters in Wizard of Oz, i sure hope, i'd be particularly interested in the strawman. David Lynch has to direct at least one of them.
like trilogy?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Well there are 14 Oz books so they could...

I enjoyed the stage musical so would watch this.
i havent read all of then only like 2 :/ i loved the movies and musical , i wish they come to australia again D=

With no film of Pippin and Godspell a bit of a tepid, dated mess, Wicked will be the greatest cinematic representation of Stephen Schwartz's genius since:

2nd trailer has dropped!

This is looking more and more like it might be one of the greatest movie musicals of all time!

2nd trailer has dropped!

This is looking more and more like it might be one of the greatest movie musicals of all time!

That's the exact same trailer from a week ago.

That's the exact same trailer from a week ago.
Oh you're right, though it's slightly different with a different header, labeled as Trailer 2, and 8 seconds longer - how quickly I forgot!

It looks absolutely amazing regardless. The absence of Lea Michele was troubling to me at first, but it looks like the direction they've gone in is paying off superbly.

I might actually see it in a movie theater, something I haven't done since Joker.

labeled as Trailer 2,
If you watch on YouTube, you'll see they posted it 10 days ago. So it really is the same as the regular trailer, they just called it "2" because they must have called the teaser "trailer 1"