Happy Mothers Day!

Tools    

What are you doing for your Mom today?

If you're a Mom, what's being done for you?

You deserve it. Mom's deserve a holiday. They do all the heavy lifting and labor at the start yknow

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms. I visited my mom this morning. She just moved in to a long term care facility this week because she is struggling with some health issues and it is a bit of an adjustment. I also put $100 in her bank account that she can use towards extras/perks at the facility.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yoda and my other three (grown) kiddos pitched in and made sure these lovelies showed up at my house yesterday afternoon. It's my first Mother's Day without my own mom, so these really buoyed my spirits immensely.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms. I visited my mom this morning. She just moved in to a long term care facility this week because she is struggling with some health issues and it is a bit of an adjustment. I also put $100 in her bank account that she can use towards extras/perks at the facility.
Was she very unhappy to leave her home? We’re gonna see more of these situations with the population getting older.

Yoda and my other three (grown) kiddos pitched in and made sure these lovelies showed up at my house yesterday afternoon. It's my first Mother's Day without my own mom, so these really buoyed my spirits immensely.

Very nice.

Was she very unhappy to leave her home? We’re gonna see more of these situations with the population getting older.
She is more anxious than unhappy. It can be a difficult adjustment.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear